Double Trouble

The day went on and the trio spent most of it in bed together. They watched movies and ate snacks. A few kisses here and there but nothing too wild. Really, the three of them just enjoyed cuddling and basking in the other's presence. It came time to get dressed for their outing with Dani and Miguel. Everyone was ready except for Delilah, of course. She was still in the mirror fixing her hair and putting the last touches on her makeup. Cyn came to the door with a glass of water and her hand clenched tight. Delilah saw her in the mirror but didn't stop what she was doing.

  "Tell your girlfriend that I'm almost done." Delilah said. "Perfection takes time."

  "It's not that. I just thought you may want to take your pills." Cyn said carefully. She knew about Delilah's anxiety and with all the shit that's been dredged up by recent events, she thought it would be in her best interest to take the medication her psychiatrist prescribed.

  Delilah stopped bothering her hair for a second. "I'm okay."

  "Right now. What about later?" Cyn asked. "I don't want you to get uncomfortable. We're going back... there."

  "I've been to that club thousands of times. That's not the only memory I have of the place."

  "Yeah but it's the most recent one and you haven't been back since."

Delilah went back to looking at herself in the mirror. "I'm a big strong girl, Cyn. I think I can manage."

"Daddy, I know you're strong. Nobody is arguing that but I'm worried and so is Emma. I think she's just afraid to say something because she just got back in your good graces. If you won't take it for you just take it for me."

Delilah sighed. "Fine but I'll only take a half." The pills made her feel weird and zoned out most of the time. Sometimes they made her sleepy. She wanted to be alert with everything going on around her.

"I'll take that!" Cyn smiled and broke the pill in half. She started to hand Delilah the glass of water but she didn't need it. "How did you just swallow that without water?"

Delilah shrugged. "It was only a half."

"I can barely take liquid medicine without juice."

Delilah chuckled. "I know, baby." She looked at herself one more time. "Okay. I'm ready."

  Emma, Cyn, and Delilah met Dani and Miguel at the club. When they got to the front of the line the bouncer took a look at Emma and rolled his eyes. "Oh god. Just go." He opened the door for them to walk inside.

Emma smiled. "Thank you."

  Daniella whispered something to Delilah and made her giggle. Miguel looked over at them and she stopped her laughing. This was his first time at an event or club like this. Miguel was new to the world of kink and so he felt a little out of place. He was tense and nervous. Completely unsure of what to expect, he stayed close to Dani. His grip on her hand was firm.

Cyn looked around. The last time she was here was kind of a blur. She didn't remember much of the ambience. The only thing she could recall is finding her girlfriend sprawled across the bathroom floor. She closed her eyes and tried to get the memory out of her head. In fact, Delilah and Emma were doing the same thing. Delilah was grateful now that Cyn convinced her to take her medicine. She wasn't sure if it was actually working or if it was the placebo effect but either way she was thankful.

  Miguel looked on as a man in only a pair of tight leather pants and collar walked by. "They serve alcohol here, right? I need a drink. Can we drink?" He asked the group. Daniella chuckled and nodded her head. They walked upstairs to the bar area and the women sat. Miguel remained standing. He needed to be able to gauge his surroundings.