Chapter 13: Swiftwinds smoothies

Adora's pov

I was woken up by Glimmer running into my room with a pot and a metal spatula. She then decided to start banging the spatula against the pot. I groaned and yelled "GLIMMER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" I heard her feet quickly running out of my room and down the stairs. I got up and went over to my closet. I grabbed a white crop top, a pair of black shorts, and my pair of red vans. I heard laughing from down the stairs and decided to check it out. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen to see Glimmer and Bow talking and laughing. "What's up Bow" I said. "Umm um nothing Adora absolutely nothing" He said kinda weirdly. "Okay?". "Actually we were waiting for you to wake up so we could go somewhere," Glimmer said. "Hm where" I asked her. "Some place called Swiftwinds Smoothies. Bow found it" She says. "Yeah I was walking down the street when I ran into a guy with hair dyed different shades of orange. We ended up talking and he gave me his card and told me to stop by sometime because he makes the best smoothies in town" He told me. "Oh well in thats case lets go" I said. They both squealed and we went into my car. Bow typed the address into my GPS and we started to drive towards our destination.

Time skip to Swiftwinds Smoothies

"Your destination is on the left" a monotone robotic voice said. I looked for a parking space and when I found one I looked up. It was a medium sized shop with the words SWIFTWINDS SMOOTHIES written in rainbow letters. We all got up and went inside. We walked up to the counter and started looking at the menu. About five minutes later we had all decided what we wanted and talked to the guy at the counter. "Welcome to Swifteinds Smoothies, what can I get you?" The guy said. "We are going to have one raspberry pomegranate smoothie, and Orange grape smoothie, and a banana apple smoothie," Glimmer said. "Okay that will be $13.25". Glimmer handed him the money and we went to find our seats. We sat down at a booth when and waited for our smoothies. After about 5 minutes the worker came up and said "here you go one Raspberry pomegranate smoothie, one orange grape smoothie and one banana apple smoothie." We all replied with a "Thank you" and started drinking them. All of a sudden a guy with hair burst through the door. "DID SOMEBODY SAY SWIFTWIND" He yelled. "NO nobody said Swiftwind" the guy that had made our smoothies yelled. "Well I mean you kinda did like just now" Bow said causing me and Glimmer to laugh. "See someone did say Swiftwind I did because it's my name" the guy with the dyed hair said then he turned to look at me, Bow, and Glimmer. "Hey you're that dude I ran into the other day" He said looking at Bow. "Yep! I thought I would try this place and you're right these are the best smoothies I have ever had" Bow said beaming happily. "Hey thanks man. It was nice to talk to you but I have to get to work". He said. We all nodded our heads and said "Bye Swiftwind". I turned my attention back to Bow and Glimmer who were looking at their phones smiling. "Hey guys..... GUYS" I yelled. They looked up from their phones and hummed in a response. "What's up" Glimmer asked. "So do you guys have anything planned for after this" I asked them. I heard a familiar revving sound and looked out the window. I decided to ignore it and await Glimmer or Bows response. I looked back at Bow and Glimmer and they had devious grins on their faces while looking at me. Oh no what did they do. Dingaling. I looked up and saw someone entering the store. They started looking around but when they turned around I was met with blue and amber eyes. I glared at Glimmer and Bow who were trying so hard not to laugh and gave them the 'you are both DEAD' look. I felt the seat dip and looked to my right only to see Catra sitting next to me. "Hey guys whats up". She asked. "N-nothing what a-abou you" Glimmer said, trying so hard to laugh. "Eh not much either." Catra said. "Well what did you have to do last night" I asked her. Bow and Glimmer looked at me and I felt my face heat up. " Oh I uh I". "You did what" Bow asked. She didn't say anything she just sighed and took her hood off. We all gasped. "WHY WHY DID YOU DO THIS." I asked her practically yelling. "Because its my hair princess" She responded. "B-but you cut off all of your cute and pretty hair" I said on the verge of cheers. "Oh so I'm not cute and pretty if I don't have long hair" She said in what a serious tone. "N-no I didnt mean it like that" I said feeling my face heat up. " I am just kidding. My god it is so easy to make you flustered." she said in between laughs. I felt my face heat up even more and I heard Bow and Glimmer join in on the laughing. "So why did you guys want me here" Catra asked. "Well me and Bow had a whole day planned but we didnt want Adora to feel like a third wheel so we invited someone she is happy to be with to hang out with her while me and Bow do what we are doing." Glimmer said. I swear I could see a smile tint of red come across Catras cheeks but only for a split second. "Oh so you're happy to be with me, is that right Princess" Catra said while looking at me. I don't know if it was possible but I felt my face get redder. "U-u-ummm Y-yesssss?'' I said, more like a question. I could feel the embarrassment running through my veins. I feel like I am going to die. "Aww does someone have a crush." She said. I could hear Glimmer and Bows snickering. I am going to kill those two in their sleep my god.

"N-no t-that w-would be weird right." I stuttered out immediately regretting what I had just said. Glimmer laughs stopped as she said "I mean it wouldn't be that weird plus everyone at our table ships you two sooo". "Wait didnt Adora say she isint gay" Catra said smirking. Bow said "Oh come on you knew she was lying." "Yeah I know," Catra said. "But she really thought she was straight," Bow said. "Oh my god no way it was so obvious" Catra said. She turned to me and said "your stupid". They all started laughing again. "I. AM. NOT. I am an A and B student" I said crossing my arms, closing my eyes and turning my head towards the window. "Yeah okay go ahead and throw a temper tantrum" Catra said. She is so mean sometimes but why is it towards me more than anyone else in our gang what did I do. "Why are you so mean to me like you aren't this mean to anyone else in the gang so why me" I asked her almost yelling. Glimmer's mouth dropped, bow looked at me with a disappointed look on his face, and Catra just had her hand over her face and groaned. "WOW," Glimmer said. "You really are an idiot," Catra said. Bow looked concerned and said "So you wanted to know what we had planned for today?". Thank god he changed the subject. I was getting worried that the girl I like hates me. "Yeah what are we doing today". Catra asked him. "Well are plan went like this." Glimmer said. "First we all get smoothies, then we go shoppi-." Glimmer was cut off by catra going "NO nope nada not happening". "WhY'' Bow asked. "Because I have the feeling you guys go to really expensive stores. I shop at Walmart and Hot topic" She says. "Well then we will pay for the outfit you chose" Glimmer says, pulling out a credit card. "Wait Glimmer you don't have a credit card" I said. She smiled at her devious look and laughed. "Wait a minute Sparkles is that your moms?" Catra asked, smiling her devious grin. "Yep" Glimmer said. "You have earned a little bit of trust my friend" Catra said." I don't agree to being friends with you" Glimmer says. "Okay Sparkles." "Wait, she stole a credit card. How does that earn your trust?" I asked Catra. "Because it shows she has a bad side and is not a goody tooshoos like you" she said pointing at me.*scoff* "I am NOT a good tooshoes I have a bad side too." I said. "Yeah, prove it princess" Catra said. "How?" I asked her. "Well I think I'll be able to figure something out on this little day that Sparkles and Crop top have planned." Catra said. "Okay but anything against the law is out of the question" I said. "Okay then I have an idea of what I am going to have you do" Catra said while smirking. Oh no what have I gotten myself into. "Okay Sparkles continue in telling us what we are doing". "Okay so first we get smoothies, then we go shopping, then we go to the arcade then we go to the carnival that leaves tonight" Glimmer said. "Sounds fun" I said. "Yeah alright" Catra says. "PERFECT LETS GO" Bow yelled as he stood up.

Each of the events will be in their own chapter so if they are shorter sorry.