Chapter 17: Flash backs part 2

TW Death and car crash

Catra's pov

I was sitting on my couch watching Sam and Cat when Bring bringgg. MY phone rang so I paused my show and looked at the caller ID. Alexandra it read. I answers and said "Hey whats up Alex"

"Not much how about you"

"Just watching TV"

"Cool um do you want to go to the beach in Mysticore tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Sure who else is coming?" I asked her

"No one."

"Oh... Okay" I said

"Cool see you tomorrow and i'll pick you up."

"K see ya" I said and she hung up. "Okay so I am going to the beach with my best friend tomorrow. All other plans are canceled." I said to myself as I layed on the couch because Shadow weaver was asleep thankfully.. I got my swimsuit ready along with my towels and sunscreen. It was 10:00 at night so I decided to try and get some sleep tonight.

Time skip to next day

Bring bring. "Hello" I said as I answered my phone. "LOOK AT THE NEWS NOW." Lonnie yelled at me obviously upset and then hung up. I turned on the news and just stared.

"This is channel 1234 news and we are live at the scene of the crash that occurred just a mere 30 minutes ago." The camera zoomed in on the crash and there was a blue Subaru smashed into a black Lexus. No it can't be. That Subaru isn't it. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number. It rang three times with no answer. I started to panic but continued to watch the news. About 10 minutes later the camera zoomed in on a body that was pulled out of the Subaru and I dropped to the ground, curled up into a ball, and started crying. Alex was on the screen in a stretcher.

Dead.

Sorry for the short chapter and the next one will be kinda depressing just saying.