Chapter 6

🍕Lel idk what I'm writing anymore.🍕

Remember me.

"I'm so sorry." He rushes to my bedside.

I kick him away.

"What's up with you?" He asks and I continue smacking the bedside and requesting the nurse.

"Shh, little one." He smooths my hair up onto my forehead and I huff at him angrily.

"Why aren't you talking?" He asks.

I grasp my hand around my neck and drag it across.

He tilts his head and I grab my notepad.

I start scribbling down "I can't." And shove it at him.

I point to the door and motion for him to get out.

He simply shakes his head and steps closer.

"I'm sorry this had to happen. You could've stayed with me. We would've been happy again. Like old times. It would've been perfect." He whispers.

He turns around and begins pacing.

"But no. You had to go with this man who you barely knew. You had to go fuck him and get pregnant with a man you met two fucking months ago." He says as he makes gestures with his hands.

"Maybe it's good the baby is dead." He says and I struggle to get out of bed and attack him.

He shoves me back down on the bed as he stares at the ground.

I grab my notepad.

"I should've been given that stupid ass hat." I write.

I show him and he chuckles.

"You? You can't handle a damn thing on your own. You can't order people around or hold yourself. Not like he could." He says.

"It doesn't belong to a monster." I write.

"Monsters pass down to monsters." He chuckles.

"To think you were suppose to protect me." I write.

"Darling, I did until they tore us apart."
He comes close, running his fingers down my cheekbones.

I shift my arms under him awkwardly to grab my notepad.

"You never came back." I write.

I show it to him.

"You remember that event just fine, I see. See what happens when you shut your mouth?" He asks.

"You never came back. You promised you would and that you loved me but you didn't and I guess you didn't love me after all." I add to the sentence.

I see his eyes splash with sadness.

"I couldn't. I couldn't find you. For my own good. I couldn't love you." He says gently.

"I never could." He finishes.

I feel tears erupt from my eyes.

"Don't cry, darling. What a waste of tears. Consider visiting." He says as he begins to walk toward the door.

I choke out a whisper as the curtains fly shut, the only light in a dark world being diminished by his own hands.

"You never loved me after all."