Why is it so hot?

Mason's POV

I can't wait to see the face of our friends when they see me and Lily not trying to rip the head off of each other. I got to thank Jacob for what he lectured me about last night. If it wasn't for him then I wouldn't know that Lily loved me. I wouldn't get to hear her say the 8 letters 3 words to me if Jacob had never came to me and talk.

Lily and I were now getting ready to go downstairs. We were going to have breakfast first then go explore Florida. That was the plan. I hope it didn't change.

"Ready?" Lily looked at me.

"Yeup! Shall we?" I answered.

We got downstairs and headed to the hotel's restaurant. We found them all seated on a round table. Two chairs were unoccupied but they were separated.

"Good morning!" I greeted them. I left Lily on the side of the table as I walked around to the other side where the other empty chair was. When I finally sat down, they gave Lily and me confuse faces.

I cleared my throat when I felt very awkward when no one spoke and Lily kept smirking at me. "About yesterday, I am very sorry. Things got out of hand and it's all my fault. I'm sorry, you, guys. Would you all forgive me?" I said. Maddy raised a brow as she seemed surprise.

The guys breathed out while Bridget sighed. "You're cool dude. As long as you don't put your life in danger." Jacob said.

"It's fine. Just be careful, bro. I can't lose a great friend like you." Ryan grinned.

"No!" Lily snaps. "You just raised his ego. isn't he cocky enough?"

"Whatever." I muttered. Mark and Ron gave me fist bumps while Bridget gave a nod.

"Alright, but we need to talk after." Maddy said. I nodded. We proceeded to eating our breakfast. Today was going to be a long day so I cleaned my plate. Though, I had a smile glued on my face the whole time. I think I was creeping them out.

"So..." My sister trailed, of course.

"So what?" I returned.

"So you and Lily are okay now?" she asked. What a stupid question.

"Uh, no. We're not, Mads. We hate each other so much, I can't stop smiling. I can't even stand being in this room with her." I remarked with sarcasm. She hit me as she was seated on my right side. Lily, across me, chuckled along with everyone.

We finished eating breakfast and now we were headed to meet up with Landon. He flew in this morning. He'll be our tour guide for today.

"Oh what the hell! It's so hot!" Ron groaned as he fanned himself with a brochure we got from the hotel.

"I know. Why is it so hot?!" agreed Ryan.

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe because its Florida." Maddy said with sarcasm and a dull tone. We only travelled by foot because it will be better. It lets us explore every corner of Florida.

We just met up with Landon at a convenient store and now he is leading the pack. Lily and I held each other, hand in hand. She wore a sun-hat, Ray Ban shades, white short shorts and a pink striped tank top that match with her small pink purse.

"Oh freak! Sunburn! ouch!" Mark squealed when Jacob rested his arm on his shoulder. "Shit, don't touch me." We all laughed at him.

Lily pulled out something from her bag and let go of my hand. "Here, Mark. Put on some sun block." she chuckled. "Did anyone put some on them?"

I'm guessing no one but her because everyone went after the bottle of sunblock. I was last to get it so I had to squeeze out every bit of it.

When we were picking which place to eat lunch at, Lily pulled me at a corner away from the others. "What's going on?"