Thanks Pony

"Hey Kate get up we got school and we will be late." I woke up to two Ponyboy shaking my shoulder and standing above me. Mum and I had a fight last night and so i spent the night on the Curtis's couch, it's always open for those who need a place to crash especially since they are like my brothers. I got up from the couch and thanked Pony for waking me up i then wandered/shuffled to the bathroom and tried to make myself look presentable. I always kept some of my things there like make-up and clothes from when mum and i fight as it happen to often. I put on my make-up and did my hair put on some deodereant and walked out my clothes were still good i didn't need to change them. I grabbed some toast on my way out the door and yelled "thanks boys have a good day" and made my way to school. 

As i was walking i got wolfwhistled and spun around so fast that my neck twinged a bit. It was some Socs driving up behind me "looking good greaser slut" "keep moving mustang boy". There was a stereotype about girls who hangout with greasers, they are supposedly slut who sleep around. I knew that wasn't true and that's all that mattered so i ignored it when ever people said anything like slut.  I wasn't the most conventional girl even most greaser girls dressed like the typical girl, long skirts, bluses and cardigans but no that was jsut never me. I wore tight black leggings, red lipsticks, big black winged eyeliner, straight brown hair with a slight boof on the top, boots and my beloved leather jacket. I never like to fit in.

I kept walking to school it wasn't that far only about 15-20 minutes and i liked to walk it cleared my head. I eventually arrived at school and pulled out a smoke i realised i hadn't had one since last night. i walked up the stairs cigarette in my mouth and hands shoved in my pockets i was used to everyone staring at me now. I was different and i liked it so stuff you.

I strutted in to my first class and sat up the back and looked out the window. "Miss Katerina? do you mind paying attention?" "yeah, i don't like maths why should i pay attention when you don't care about whether i pass or fail anyway?" "well then just pretend" "fine, whatever."