Embarrassment

Kate’s POV

I woke up the next morning to Two-Bits face. He was so handsome when he was asleep. I then realised hang on was I naked?!?! Oh shit! Oh Shit! Oh Shit!! No!! I wanted to wait until I was married!! Great I fucked up!! But then I thought back to how good last night was and I was bothered less. It’s not like I was with a complete stranger I was with the guy I loved and would one day marry. I smiled at the thought.

Then I heard a weird nose and I laughed so loudly I saw Two woke up. “What’s with you?” a huge smile grew on his face. “Y-y-you farted.” I couldn’t stop laughing. Two-Bit blushed and I knew he was embarrassed so I made him feel less embarrassed. “Did you just fart?” he cocked an eyebrow. “I might have” I laughed.  He just laughed at me “this means we are really in love then if we just farted in front of one another.” He grinned and pulled me in close. “Uh Two, I’m naked.” I tried to pull away. “After last night now you’re choosing to pull away?” he laughed his I conic laugh. “Guess that’s true.” I craned my neck up and kissed him. “I guess we had better go back it’s daylight and I need to apologise to everyone for making them worry about me.” I said. I got up and got dressed while Two-Bit just laid there. “What are you doing?” I asked. “Thinking about how lucky I am to have you.” “Aw babe I walked over and kissed him on the cheek.  Now come on lazy bum.” I smiled and went to put out the fire. I threw some dirt over it and packed up the remainder of our things. We headed back to camp once we were dressed and ready.

Everyone was at the bonfire pit I walked up to them with my head down and rubbing my right arm while Two took our stuff back to the room. “Hey guys I’m sorry about yesterday.” I was pretty quiet but they all just looked up and smiled and said it’s ok.  Then I looked at Dally and motioned him to follow me to the pier.

Kate: Dally I’m sorry about yesterday but I trusted you and you broke my trust. -Tears started falling down my eyes. – When I heard you died my heart broke into Dally you were my best friend.

He pulled me into a hug and I tried to struggle against him but in the end just fell against him and sobbed into his chest.  

Dally: Kate I’m sorry I never meant to hurt you, that’s always the last thing I tried to do but I had to protect Johnny. I promise to never lie to you again…ok?

Kate: ok Dally ok.

then he let me go and looked at my neck .

Dally: “Is that a hickey I see?” he smiled.

Pure terror and embarrassment filled my face.

Kate: “No!!! Oh god!” But then I just laughed and we walked back to the group.

Dally: Hey guys want to know a secret?

They all just laughed and cheered yes including Two who came running down to the bonfire pit. “What secret?” he yells.

Dally: Kate’s got a hickey.

They all laughed hysterically and I just smacked him in the chest as hard as I could. I just looked down at my feet then I felt two arms pick me up. “I’m not ashamed I gave Kate a hickey as we-” Then I put my hand over two-bits mouth and said well the boys don’t want to hear no more and then I took my hand away.  Everyone just laughed and Ponyboy was actually rolling around on the ground laughing clutching his stomach.   “Ok so now that I am embarrassed as hell why don’t we all just have the day to ourselves?” I asked. “Oh I don’t know Kate can we trust you and Two-Bit to be alone together?” Darry asked teasingly. “Oh shut it.” I said and then stuck my tongue out at him.