The Incident

I ran as fast as I could, I was running to Two-Bit but then it hit me why? He didn’t come after me after I ran out in tears. Why should I go to him? I was at the gang lot now where we normally just hung out. I leant against a tree and then heard a car door close behind me. I slowly turned around and saw a couple of Socs heading towards me.  “Where you running to Greaser?” one of them said. There were two blondes and one dark haired one that seemed to be in charge of the other two. The Dark haired one was wearing a red woollen pullover with a yellow polo and khaki slacks whilst the other two wore blue slacks with green pullovers.   “Yeah slut where’s the fire?” one of the blondes said “oh fuck off you dicks!” I snapped. I was in no mood for their shit. They then started towards me saying how I should pay for the death of one of their own even though I didn’t do it. I was terrified but at the same time I was so over it I didn’t care.

Soc: so how about we show you a good time?

Kate: you wouldn’t know what a good time is even if it bit you on the ass.

Soc: oooh a feisty one. Good I like ‘em feisty.

The Soc kept coming towards me so I started to back away.

Kate: You’re sick get away from me.

Soc: hmmmm-he pulled his switch blade out of his pocket, clicked it open and put it to his chin thinkingly- not going to happen greaser slut, you’re going to live up to your reputation.

I knew what this meant so I backed away faster and went to run but the dark one caught me and I fell on the ground he sat on top of me and I could smell the stench of alcohol on his breath.  I tried to squirm free. I was trying to thrash and eventually I somehow knocked him off and go t up but then he was up in a flash and shoved me against a tree. He held the blade against my throat and told me if I screamed he would kill me. I eventually stopped trying to get free and just stood there out of breath. He was wickedly laughing in my face; he leant in to my neck and smelled me? “Hmmm you smell good baby girl.” He said with a disgusting smile on his face. “Don’t call me that!” I said through gritted teeth. I then spat in his face and tried to break free but as I did somewhere along the way he stabbed me in the gut and I fell to the ground in the foetal position. The Socs ran off scared they had killed me. The pain was unbearable it was massive burning sensation I clutched my hands to my right side where I was stabbed and felt the warmth of fresh blood. I knew I had to get help but I couldn’t speak. So I somehow pushed myself up so I was standing I was so dizzy the world seemed to be spinning. I tried to make my way to the Curtis house stumbling and blood dripping down my side. I eventually saw the familiar house and I knew I just had to get to Two-Bit I has to be in his arms one more time. I opened the gate and made my way up the stairs I opened the door and fell inside. I felt someone scoop me up into their arms.  I opened my eyes and saw Two-Bit next to me. “KATE?! KATE?! KATE?!?! ANSWER ME!!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?” I felt so safe in his arms. I knew I was going to die tonight but if I was with Two-Bit I didn’t mind. “I am so cold… I love you Two-Bit.” I whimpered. “NO!! KATE NO!!! YOU AIN’T DYING TONIGHT. I’M GONNA MARRY YOU ONE DAY!! YOU STAY WITH ME YA HEAR!!” Then everything blacked out.

Authors note

Hey guys so if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment I love all of your input and ideas it really helps make the story.