My dream come true

I woke up and walked out to the lounge room where Johnny had slept last night. He was just about to leave, "now wait a minute have you had breakfast yet?" "no Kate." "well sit down then i will get you some." "Thanks man." I cooked up some bacon and eggs which i found in the fridge i placed it infront of Johnny and his eyes lit up. "what's teh matter kid it looks like you have never eaten bacon before." i sais jokingly. "Not in years." It suddenly occured to me that Johnny's mother wouldn't cook for him probably to busy drinking. It made me feel angry. All of a sudden ii heard heavy thumps coming up the stairs, luckily mum was out this morning. Then Two-Bit, Ponyboy and Soda all came bursting in through my front door. "I smell bacon and i plan to eat it!" Two-Bit bellowed. They went to take Johnny's and i saw th elight go from his eyes "OI HANDS OFF!!!" they all stared in shock. "i will make you all some." "thanks Kate!" they all chimed in. After a couple of minutes i placed a stack of bacon infront of them and within minutes they had demolished it. 

That night i got dressed and met Dally Johnny and Ponyboy at the corner of Pickett and Sutton. I was early so i lighted a cigarette and waited for them. Dally finally showed up and not long after so did the other two boys. We all got there early so we went to the drugstore and essed around the manager got suspicious and asked us to leave but Dallly walked out with two packages of Kool under his jacket. We then went to the Dingo a drive in where Greasers hung out there was always a fight happening there and that night there was a pretty good one between a 23 year old greaser and a mexican hitch hiker.  It was pretty good until they pulled out the switchblades, then we legged it out of there we didnt want to be there when the fuzz showed up. Dally was fresh out of prison, Ponyboy would be sepereated from his brothers, my mum would kill me and well Johnny i just didnt want to see him get locked up. We found some Juniour kids and the guys chased them around for a bit while i smoked and leaned against the wall. Then it was dark enough for us to sneak into the drive in through the back. I would pay we had the money but Dally didnt do things the legal way. We found some seats near these Soc girls i paid no attention to them but the guys were all about them especially Dally. Then all of a sudden i saw a coke go into to Dally's face and I laughed my ass off. It was hilarious seeing Dallas Winston being embarrassed. he stalked off and the boy smoved up to the girls i really wasnt paying much attention to what was happening until I saw Two-Bit he scared Johnny and i could have decked the guy but i know he didn't mean to. He apologised to Johnnycake he talked to me for a bit saying hi and all that but then started flirting with dark haired girl. It made my stomach churn i hate seein g him with other girls i had to leave. I got up and stormed off. "Hey Kate, Where are you going?"

i walked around and went to the lot. i stayed there for about 3 hours and started to walk home. Then i heard the voice "Kate wait up." it was Two-Bit. i kept walking but then he caught up and grabbed me by the shoulder?

"Kate what's wrong?"

"leave me alone Two-bit!"

"why?"

"because i'm angry with you "

"why because i am so good looking?"

"go away Two-Bit!"

"kate please what's wrong tell me!

"fine! you want to know? i love you Two-bit! I have for a while now. And i hate it when you flirt with other girls and i have to watch. I hate it how i love you and how me telling you this can ruin everything."

a big smile stretched across his face and he just stared at me. I just stared back with a concerned look on my face. 

"well it's about God damn time woman!" he laughed

"what?" i gasped.

"do you know how long i have been waiting to hear that from you"? he asked

"no i don't" i said mildly. I was still in shock of what was going on.

"Too long! I have had fellings for you forever." 

"then why do you flirt with other girls?" i was starting to get frustrated with him.

"To try and get you off my mind..." he spoke quietly now

"oh...but I mean i am not even your type I'm not blonde and you're renowned for being going for blondes." 

"that's just a cover"

i was about to continue when he took two long strides towards me. He placed his hand son my waist and pulled me towards him and kissed me. It was the best kiss i had ever had and this was the best moment of my life. We stoood there for ages just kissing until we heard a car horn and realised we were in the middle of the road. I am so happy now! "Comeone let's go tell everyone the news!" he beamed as he said this. "what news?" i was still in sort of shock. "that you are now my girlfriend." "i like that!" i smiled. 

We reached the curtis's house and told Soda and Darry and they both just said "finally!!" i wasn't really expecting that but apparently everyone thought me and Two-Bit were going to end up together and they were glad it had finally happened. They then asked us if we had seen Ponyboy we said we hadn't but wee would keep an eye out for him. Darry looked really worried but i assured him Pony was probably just out goofing around. "yeah that's what I'm afraid of Kate."

Two-Bit and i left hand in hand and spent all night together talking kissing and walking.