HOW?!

I went back to bed thinking what I just saw had to be fake, just a figment of my imagination surely this couldn’t be true!!! I crawled back into Two-Bits arms and told myself I would figure it out tomorrow and fell back to sleep in Two-Bits arms.

I woke up to Two rustling me awake. “Come one Kate get up!!” We’re going canoeing today.” He had smile stretched right across his face. I thought of last night and what I saw and knew I had to make sure what I saw was fake so I made up an excuse. “I’m not feeling well Two but you go on without me I might join up later, don’t worry about me.” I slightly smiled but he just frowned. “Two-Bit Matthews don’t make me force you to go canoeing.” I giggled a little bit. “Fine I will be back to check on you later though.” And he walked out the door. I looked at the time and it 8:30 I laid in bed for ten minutes to make sure if anyone came back and checked on me they wouldn’t get suspicious that I was getting dressed when I am supposed to be sick. Luckily no one came and I got up and dressed into some faded blue jeans and grey singlet with my grey converses. I put my hair in my usual way and climbed out the back window I couldn’t risk anyone seeing me. I went around the back of the lake being careful to not get caught and found the little path again I followed it to the cabins again. I walked up to the pier where I had seen it but nothing was there so I just sat there on the end of the pier when I heard “OI you get off there this is private property.” I jumped to my feet and apologised not looking at who yelled at me. I started walking off the pier when I saw the house; it wasn’t cabins but a house. Then I looked up onto the porch and froze in fear/shock/surprise. I couldn’t speak or move and neither could the person on the porch because they were the same as me. “D-D-Dally?” I said. “Kate?” he whispered. I ran up to him and he ran down to me. I jumped up and hugged him tears rolling down my face “you’re alive, Oh god you’re alive” I screamed. “B-but how?” “It’s a long story Kate, is the rest of the gang here?” “Yeah they are should I go get them?” I sniffed. “No need, look.” He pointed to the rest of the gang who were standing behind us shock all over their faces. “Johnny?” I whispered. “inside.” I ran up the stairs and swung open the door to find Johnny plonked in front of the TV. He looked at me and dropped his candy bar he was eating, “Kate, is that you?” his bottom lip trembled. “Yeah kid it’s me and it’s you.” I said tears still flowing down my face I ran up and hugged him “I can’t believe both of you are alive.” I sobbed. “I know, I never thought I would see you again.” He sobbed as well.  “Are the others outside?” he asked. “They sure are come on.” I pushed him out to the porch in his wheel chair and the others just ran up to Johnny and bombarded him with hugs and questions. I still didn’t know how any of this was possible but I didn’t care right now I would find out later. Dally and Johnny were somehow alive and that’s all I cared about.

A/N

HEY GUYS SO I HAVE STARTED A NEW BOOK CALLED DIRTY DANCING WITH GREASERS. IT'S A FANFIC ABOUT A MIX BETWEEN THE OUTSIDERS AND DIRTY DANCING SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT :D