Chapter 1

Tig's POV
**********
I got off my bike at TM this morning actually smiling, earning me a few odd glances from all the guys.
" What's got you so happy this morning tiggy?" Gemma asked.
" My daughter is finally coming home."
Happy spit out the beer he was drinking " you have a daughter!?"
" Yes I do " I said in monotone voice "and if any of you guys even think of going after her I'm gonna hurt you"
" I think he was talking to you jax" clay said.
" I was." Everyone laughed at that.
" So when is my angel gonna finally be back home?" Gemma asked.
" Tonight but she's gonna come by tomorrow so she can settle and sleep before she sees everyone."

*next day*

Rachael's POV
--------------------

I was nervous to finally see everyone, even though I really wanted to.
" Ready to go baby?"
I took a deep breath, " yeah"
"Don't worry everyone can't wait to see you" that made me feel better.
It didn't take long to get to TM and when I got off the back of my dads bike and into the club house, my ears were immediately filled with yells of welcome and I was passed from person to person and given a hug.
" It's good to finally have you back lass, I thought your dad was gonna go crazy it's out ya " I laughed a chibs comment.
I laughed and talked with everyone but everything seem to freeze when I made eye contact with jax for the first time that night.

________________________

Authors note: I don't own sons of anarchy only my oc Rachael.
Comment tell me what you think should I continue???
Thx :)