Chapter 11

After the girls were done talking they went their separate ways.

Hayley was in the small office that is on the main floor. She was reading a book with her legs on her desk and leaning back in her chair.

Enzo walked in and sat in the chair on the other side of the desk. "Hello sweetheart."

The few days they have hung out she had become accustomed to being called sweetheart. "Hey Enzo." She smiled.

"So what are your plans today?" Enzo leaned back in the chair. "I guess just relax till I have to start packing." She took her legs off her desk.

"Oh yeah your moving to Mystic Falls." Enzo remember Damon mentioning something about the Mikaelson and Hayley moving back.

"Yeah I am actually happy to move to a new town." Hayley smiled making Enzo smiled.

He liked the girl he just didn't want to admit to her because he wasn't she if she like him too. But as Caroline said and I quote "You could cut through that sexual tension with a knife" Hayley smiled when she remembered her conversation from earlier.

***

Hope was outside sitting at the bench drawing. Caroline walked outside and sat next to the 7 year old girl.

"Hi Hope!" Caroline smiled. Hope looked up from her drawing and smiled "Hi Caroline." She softly said.

"What are you drawing?" Caroline looked at the paper and saw outlines for something.

"I'm drawing a butterfly on a flower." She turned the paper towards Caroline and showed her the outlines for the flower.

"Thats really good." Caroline was impressed that a 7 year old had that great of drawing skills.

"Your just saying that." Hope looked down.

"No I really mean it. When I was your age I could barely draw stick figures." Caroline said which made Hope smiled.

Caroline and Hope sat there talking and laughing about random things. Klaus was in the living room and had looked out the window and seen Caroline laughing at something hope said while she smiled.

He couldn't help but smile at the scene. He was truly happy, the happiest he has been in years.

***

Elena was walking into her room when someone pulled her into another room. She turned and seen it was Elijah. He was wearing jeans and a dark green shirt. She looked at him head to toe with a small smile playing at her lips.

 She looked at him head to toe with a small smile playing at her lips

"What did you want Elijah?" Elena crossed her arms. "Is it so wrong to want to see my beautiful girlfriend?" He smirked.

"I suppose it isn't." Elena smiled. "Good because I wanted to talk to you."