Chapter 29

3 Months Later

Caroline and Rebekah made sure the last minute touches were perfect before finishing getting ready. Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, and Rebekah decided to get married the same day. They all had a part in planning the day. Caroline and Rebekah did decorations. 

Elena invited family and friends. Bonnie picked where they were having it. The ceremony was taking place in the Mikaelson's newly built backyard. 

There were chairs in rows and an aisle in the middle that led to a gazebo. 

Rebekah's dress was a light beige with flower designs on it and a sweetheart neckline. Her flowers with pink and her hair was pinned up with a few strands out in the front. 

Bonnie's dress was white with a deep v-neck with flower designs that flowed out. Her hair was in loose curls and had a two braids that lead to the middle and Her flowers were white. 

Elena's dress was white deep v-neck and backless with flower designs. Her flowers were pinks with a few purples in them. Her hair was in waves and was half of it was pinned up. 

Caroline's dress was a light beige almost pinkish color with a shiny top part and flower designs on the lower half. Her flowers were pink and white. Her hair was pinned in a low side bun with a strands of hair on either side of her face. 

***

Hope, Lizzie, and Josie walked down the aisle leaving rose petals. Everybody stood up as the music started.

Mikael walked Rebekah down the aisle. They stopped when she was in front of Stefan. Mikael kissed her forehead and sat next to Esther. 

Jeremy walked Elena down the aisle. They stopped when she was infront of Elijah. Jermey kissed her cheek and sat next down. 

Damon walked Bonnie down the aisle. They stopped when she was infront of Kol. Damon kissed her forehead and sat down next to Freya. 

Finally, Enzo walked Caroline down the aisle. They stopped when she was infront of Klaus. Enzo kissed her temple and sat down next to Hayley. 

"Please be seated." The pastor said. Everyone sat down. He introduced the brides and grooms and went through the whole wedding process. 

"Your vows." He said looking at Rebekah and Stefan. 

Stefan smiled "You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one that gets to marry you." 

Rebekah smiled "On this day, I give you my heart, my promise, that I will walk with you, hand in hand. Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, together, forever." 

The pastor looked at Kol and Bonnie. 

Kol looked into Bonnie's eyes and smiled. "You have been my best friend, confident, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than ever thought was possible...you have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life."

Bonnie smiled with tears in her eyes. "My promise to you is simple, I'll endure till the end. I'll be your one and only, your lover and your friend, I'll listen and I'll nurture, I'll fight and I'll be true. I'll do my equal share and I will never give up on you. I'll try to do my very best to fulfill your ever need. I'll walk beside you hand in hand. I'll give you room to grow, build you up when you are low. I stand before these witnesses, and I say to you, No matter what hard times we face, our love will make it through it."

The pastor looked at Elena and Elijah.

Elijah smiled and grabbed Elena's hand. "I promise to love you without condition, to honor you each and everyday, to laugh with you when you're happy, to support you when your sad, to guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be a better person, and allow you to do the same for me, to be your biggest fan and ever present listening audience."

"I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you. I give you my heart, I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home." Elena smiled with tears in her eyes. 

The pastor looked at Klaus and Caroline.

"It had been long in coming to this day. I choose you Caroline, to be my wife years ago. For whatever reason fate has chosen to delay this union several times. But I believe everything does have a reason. The reason in this case is to show me just how much you truly mean to me. My life had been incomplete when I met you. It became more so when I did and today completes that journey, making my soul whole for the first time in my life. I promise to be the best man that I could be for you. You have brought out the human side of me and I promise to you I will not falter in my love for you. If my daughter is the light of my sky, you are the sky to which I wake every morning. You embody the bright skies and full nights of my life." Klaus said. 

"Because of you I laugh, I smile, and dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are and always will be, the love of my life, my soulmate, my person. The love you'v shown me  is beyond anything my childhood self could dream up. Its heartwarming, genuine, and fierce...sometimes all at once. At the same time your love has taught me to find what I spent so long searching for within my own self." Caroline smiled. 

They said their I do's. "I now present you husbands and wives. You may kiss your brides." The pastor said. 

Rebekah and Stefan kissed, Bonnie and Kol kissed, Elena and Elijah kissed, and Caroline and Klaus kissed. There was cheering from the crowd. 

***

The newly weds made it to the dance floor for their dance together. They song started playing. 

After the dance was over the rest of the guest danced. 

***

After the wedding was over the Mikaelson siblings went to say goodbye to their parents and Aunt. 

Mikael, Esther, and Dahlia were finally ready to find peace. "Goodbye my children." Esther hug all seven of her children. 

"I'm proud of you all." Mikael hugs Rebekah and Freya and pats the boys on the back. "I wish you all nothing but happiness for the years to come." Dahlia said. 

Freya handed her a knife and gave Finn the white oak. Finn stabbed Mikael in the heart. Dahlia and Esther stabbed each other in the heart with the same blade. 

The Mikaelson siblings watched as their parents and aunt's bodies burned and turned to ash.

To Be Continued...

I know Freya and Hayley didn't get married but this would be what their rings and dresses would look like.