Meeting

" Gulf!"
My mother's voice screech from the bottom of the stairwell.
I groaned and grogilly opened my eyes checking the time on my phone.
Fucks sake... It was 8am on a Saturday morning. Why was she waking me up so early?! I needed to catch up on my precious sleep ... I had a problem with staying up late way too late on school nights.

My mom was always a pain in my ass but she NEVER woke me up on Saturdays.
Heck I barely ever saw her on Saturdays. She was always out with different guys.

I slowly got out of bed. And walked over to my closet, grabbing out a gray pullover hoddie. It was freezing in my house . I hated winter.
As soon as I walked down the stairs and left the last step, a tantalizing smell hit my nose.
It smelled like a man. A man's cologne...

Oh! Crap. who had she brought home now?

" Gulf , come into the kitchen please."

I had the urge to run back up into my room . Something was pulling at my stomach,making me extremely uneasy.
The shock made me take a step back as soon as I made my way to the kitchen entrance.
What was HE doing here?
My father. Whom I haven't seen over in ten years . He had left my mother and I to fend for ourselves, the rich bastard.
He was dressed to the nine. Slick,black hair hanging over his forehead ,his pin straight suit and gray eyes ... They bore into me making me break out into a sweat. And to think I was cold a few moments ago.
I didn't remember what he looked like considering I was seven when I last saw him. I never thought he was-handsome
As fuck...
Did I just think that?! About my own father!? Oh ! Hell I really had messed up mind.
I myself was an extremely messed up person.

"Aren't you going to say hi to your father?!"

His voice was deep and husky ,making me shudder hard.
I felt the wave of anger was over and through me . How dare he?! Wasn't my father ,not really- more like SPERM DONOR.

"You walked out in my life ten years ago . What makes you think you deserve for me to call you dad . Let alone be nice to you"?

I spat.

"Gulf! Don't you dare speak to him like that ! He's comeback to take care of you, help with your college funds. You need to treat him with the utmost respect !".

I scoffed.

" I don't want his money or his time! How can you be so calm about all of this!? He left you mom! He's the reason you've struggled so hard. Why we've gone days without eating before !".

I glared at my 'father' at it was evident that he was in shock. How could he be? He knew what he had done.

" I said stopped being disrespectful ! That's all in the past now . It's time we all move on. It's time for me to finally get a break!"

A break. A fucking break from me , I was assuming. What did that entail ?oh God! I hope it wasn't what I suddenly thinking.

" A B-break? Mom?"

My fire dimmed . Although I was still angry . I was now scared. She
Loved me too much.

"Your dad has missed you ,Gulf. He wants to be in your life. He deserves to be. You need to give him a second chance. He's bought a lovely estate here in Bradenton, I've seen it. I've seen your room ,Gulf".

My room. My fucking room!.

" N-no way ...no freaking way in hell ..."

I was clutching onto the wall for balance now. She really was doing this to me.
I was going to be living with Mew Suppasit. My 'father'. Had he come back just so he could see me, really? To help my mom? Had she contacted him?