CONTROL

Guys ,this is unfair 😭. I am getting many reads without votes. Votes are important guys, to at least help promote the book .
And also your comments are like a blood to a writer's heart. 😍

I love you all 😘💓

I am struggling on updating but I'll always think all of you and I don't want to leave you hanging on this story ...😘

------------------------------------------------------

----- Gulf's P.O.V.-----

" Make sure to set up Mrs. Hartsman's appointment before you leave,she called this morning
before you got in and I only just remembered That she needed to be seen as soon as possible. Make an opening in my schedule for tomorrow."

Mr. Welsh was a demanding man. Sometimes I wanted to smack him over the head with a patient file . They were heavy enough...

"Mr. Welsh , you're book for tomorrow I don't thi-"

"Did I asked if I was booked Mr. Kanawut? No, I asked you to make an opening, do what you have to ,make all the calls you need to make . That woman NEEDS to be seen."

I knew he was fucking her. They were both cheating on their spouses. Mr. Welsh may have been a married man but that didn't mean he was faithful. I should have never stuck up for him to Mew.

"Yes, Mr. Welsh".

As soon as he was inside of his office I flipped off the door . Fucker. Stupid, annoying fucker.

At that very moment I decided that I was going to tell the man that I couldn't come in tomorrow. I need a break from his annoying presence.

Quickly getting up from my seat
behind my desk ,I went over to his door and knock.

"What!?" Was heard from the other side and I opened it just a crack.

" I won't be in tomorrow, I have something I do need to do".

"What's more important than your internship? Unless you want to lose it ,you'll be in tomorrow".

"But Mr Welsh ,I have to-"

" Something more important than your future?"

In that moment the front door
slammed shut and both of us turned to look in the direction.

"Mew".

This man was impossible. He never listened... I told him that I would be home when I would be home. He was so impatient. If he wanted something he usually got it...with forced or not .

"Mr. Welsh , it's time for my fiance to come home . And he will NOT be coming in tomorrow.
In fact he won't be coming in anymore,he will be starting a new job next week".

"Mew,What the hell !?"

"Mr. Suppasit ,what a surprise".

" Andrew ,we both knew that this isn't a surprise. The way you've been treating my fiance is completely unacceptable. I didn't help you get this office for you to a***e your power as an owner. Your other intern quit within a month because of your sexual advances. I think your taking out your frustrations on Gulf by unnecessary overworking him
because you will never be able to get into his pants because he's MINE."

" Now Mr. Suppasit,I think you're being a little bit outlandish don't you think?"

" No I dont think . I only helped you start this practice so I knew
where Gulf would be at all times and that you wouldn't lay a hand on him because you know I will kill you."

It grew silent for a way too long
and I was suddenly turning , walking angrily over to my desk and grabbing my things.

"What are you doing? Mew completely forgot about Mr . Welsh and walked over me.
I held my hand up as I moved to the front door ." Going home, I can't believe you. Actually I can believe you but dammit Mew. Your trying to control all aspects of my life. This was supposed to be something I was doing on my own and here you are the reason
I'm at this particular office with this particular MENTOR."