push to shove

When I opened my eyes again ,
Mew was sitting on the bed next to me. He was watching me attentively. I watched his eyes followed every move I made as my limps stretched around me, " I'm never going to get used to you passing out ,baby. I know you always wake back up and it doesn't upset you... But I shouldn't have pushed you so hard. I should NEVER take out my anger on your body in that way".

He gently pushed the blanket off
of me until I was completely bared to him. His fingers danced from my hair, all the way down to my feet where he massaged them softly making me moan.

Mew loved to massage my feet. Just another amazing thing about him to add to the list. He was really good at it too. He's made me fall asleep in multiple occasions.
"Hmm"... I moaned as he moved to my other foot."well... Will you make it up to me".

Our eyes connected and in that moment he realized what I mean by that. " Gulf ... Baby..."

" Don't you Gulf baby me'. It's only fair and you know it".

His hand stopped all movement
and he looked like he was thinking and I swallowed hard. Did I used the wrong tone again?
Having been a dominant or just plain dominant in general he didn't take to ' commands ' very well or being scolded.

" Stand up" was his only response but I listened quickly as he let go of my feet.

As my feet hit the carpet and I stood against the side of the bed he stripped off his briefs - becoming as naked as me.

I wasn't prepared when he took my place on the bed and stretched each one of his limps completely.

" Get the cuffs ".

Again I swallowed hard, Suddenly nervous. I listened again,walking over the dresser and opened the top drawer.

With them in hand , I turned back to face him and walked over again to the bed slowly- his eyes were watching my every move and he was smirking.

He wrapped his hands around the headboard posts and licked his lips." Locked me up, baby".

My hands shook as I did as I was told and he chuckled,feeling it.
" Something that matter?"
The cocky son of a bitch.

Oh something was about to be seriously wrong. For him anyway. I was going to delay his gratification. Big time.

He knew how good he was at making me nervous and was definitely doing it now. Time to switch it off.

As soon as he was cuffed ,I went for his legs,pushing them apart.
He helped me spread them as far as they would go. He was already hard... This was going to be fun.

Without a word , I went back over to the dresser to take out rope he'd used to tie me up many times. He raised both brows as I approached with it in hand. His amused face fell rather quickly.
I was now the one amused. He never took me very seriously.

Surprisingly he was completely quiet as I tied him. He didn't try
to pull away. When I was satisfied with my knots ,I stood at the very end of the bed and started a staring contest.

I immediately spread my legs for him to show him how I leak precum and hard I was for him.
He growled in response to me as I was touching my dick slowly. My other hand was playing with both of my nipples.

It didn't take me long to frustrate Mew and his eyes were quickly darkening.
" Don't push me , baby".
He growled out. Mew seemed to growl a lot. He did it without trying . Especially when he was sexually frustrated or being teased...
Hahaha...

What did he think this was going to turn into? He willingly let me tie him up . Well, might I add.

I wanted him to see that I could be bossy too. I could be in control too. I loved controlling him, seeing him helpless , it was so hot... A powerful man like Mew at my mercy.

" I can push you if I want to. You are the one who is all tied up, after all. How does it feel Mew?"

He narrowed his eyes at me,in that moment I let out a loud moan . Looking at him in his current state while touching myself was so damn arousing.

The noise of my finger stroking my slippery dick was heard very loudly throughout the room.
"You l-look so good like this, daddy".

He began to pull on the cuffs hard. His fists turning white . Talk about impatient, I hadn't even cum yet.
This man HATED to be denied the ability to touch me. That's what made being in control so much more exhilarating. I know he was doing it because he loved
and cared about me. He would do whatever it took to make me happy.

I wasn't the type of person to take advantage of his love for me either ,this was the only time that I allowed myself to take advantage of it. Like I said before, it was only fair. It also didn't happen often, so when I got the chance I enjoyed it to the fullest extent.

Before he could get another word passed his lips i put a finger up to mine, as a devious idea came to mind.
Without another word , I stopped what I was doing and turned, leaving the room quickly. As I shut the door I heard him curse loudly from behind it.

I fell to my knees laughing like a maniac. I tried to keep my loudness down. I didn't know where I was going with this but I wanted him to feel helpless for a few moments. Wonder when I'd comeback .

Maybe I was a dominant in another life because I was surprisingly really getting off on this. He hadn't stopped swearing
and yelling for me and it made me laugh harder because he was threatening to spank the hell out of my ass.

And the threats continued.

He kept swearing that he was going to fuck the living daylights out of me but stop before I came every single time.

I found his threats funny for a short moment , only to realize he was completely being serious.
I knew he was because I had experienced it all before. If I begged him to let me , he would do...

Wouldn't he?

When he stopped complaining and grew silent, I stopped laughing . I took my ear from off
off the door and bit my bottom lip.

It was a joke I was trying to be funny. I'm sure he could appreciate my goofiness. He usually did.

Grabbing the knob I slowly opened the door to find that Mew
wasn't on the bed anymore.

WHAT THE HELL!!!?

---------------------

Hmm... Naughty Gulf need to be punished again 😎😘

---------------------

Thank you all for reading 😘

Don't forget to vote , love yah 💞