DNA

For a few moments I was stunned into silence. I actually had no words . What did he just say? Did he really say what I think he just said?

"Gulf... Sweetheart, are you ok?"
He kissed me lightly on the lips
making me look up at him.

"I- I...uhm...I think"

He chuckled softly.

"Tell me what you think about what I just told you please, you're being extremely quiet".

" Is that a good thing?" I asked him back.

I knew that if Mew wasn't my father,a lot of things would change. I knew it meant that our relationship wouldn't be frowned upon. We could be a normal couple even if we have to hide it for a year yet. But, I really didn't want to get to know someone else as my father.

Facing Brandon would be very uncomfortable all things considered. Would he really want to be in my life,get to know me ?
Hell, I didn't even remember what he looked like .

My number one fear was having to leave Mew . As in ,move out of his house. I didn't want to. I didn't want my mother trying to make me go either. Did she know that Brandon thought I could be his real son yet?

" I think it's a great thing baby. I could let the whole world know that you're mine. Noone would be able to stop me. I know that
from the beginning of all of this ,
In the eyes of everyone else us being together is wrong. I don't want anyone to ever think that
us being together is wrong. I won't ever let anyone take you away from me ever. Do you understand? We could get married".

He tilted my neck and began to trail kisses down my skin. My eyes fluttered shut and I moaned.
He always made me feel better.
He could always make me relax.

"Does my mom know?"

"Nope. Brandon called me first.
He said until we were sure , we would keep it between us."

Mew moved me so that one of his thick thighs was directly between my spread legs opening me to him. I felt him grow hard again as his hand traveled down the part of my body and gripped my harden cock.

I knew I had precum soaked through my jeans . Just sitting on Mew aroused me. The smell of him, his warmth. And now he was licking my neck and I clenched my legs around his.
" Is my baby ,horny?"

Did he have to ask that? I knew he felt what he had done to me.

"Mmmmnn.."

He lifted his hand, slowly sliding
his fingers into the top of my jeans and underwear. I whimpered as he made contact with my bare flesh.

" Brandon was agreed to get the DNA test to find out if you are really his son. As soon as the results come back and we know the truth, a lot of things might change".

As soon as he spoke he was thrusting a few fingers into my hole and I lurched forward but his strong arms held me in place
as he began to move them in and out.

"L-like what?" I moaned out as he bit my neck , latching his mouth unto it before he began to suck hard.

He lifted his mouth to speak and I whimpered at the loss.
"Like I'll be taking you and touching you whenever I want , wherever I want .

He's fingers pounded my prostate hard and I cried out. He quickly used his other hand to cover my mouth." And when I do, I won't be quieting all the beautiful noises you make for me".

My whole body shook as powerful orgasm washed over me quickly. It never took long with him.

As he removed his fingers he knelt down and licked my dick to ate my released.