Bonus chapter-

Mew was away on a business trip
again I was missing him pretty badly tonight so I decided to sleep in my room instead of his.
I know that sounds odd, considering I could lay in his scent and breath him in all night.
But sometimes it only made me
miss him more than I did.
Sometimes it made me sadder.

Since Mew came into my life ,it had been taken over by him. Meaning he was constantly on my mind. I mean like every single second of every single day.

It was still early in the evening and I had already eaten dinner so I decided to take a nice,relaxing bath.
Putting in my favorite vanilla scented bubbles, I slid in as the
tub filled up. Every bathtub in this house was huge and to be honest being inside of one made me fell small . It felt so much better to be In bath with Mew which I usually took one with him. When he wasn't here I usually took showers.

After a little while I closed my eyes only to be found out I had fallen asleep when Mew hovering over top of me , holding the sides of my face in his hands. "Wake up sleeping beauty". I gasped before his lips came down on mine and I was grabbing onto his suit jacket.

He was kissing me like he was starving and I was pretty sure
that he was. It had been 3 days
since he'd left for London and I thought he was going to be gone until the end of the week.

To be honest, I didn't why he was back early . All I cared about is what he was doing in this exact moment ,kissing me...making it hard to breathe like he usually did. When he bit my lip I tasted blood and I knew this was going to be rough.

" Get out of the tub , sweetheart".

Instead of waiting for me to move, he was wrapping his arms around me and pulling me out himself. I yelled in surprised as
he laid me down on the fluffy bathroom rug.
He kneeled and started to rip off every piece of his clothing.

His heavy breathing mingled with mine,we were both already panting.
"I couldn't stay away Gulf, I cancelled so many important meetings".

His voice was gruff as he slid his hand into my hair,gripping hard.
He pulled my head back and attacked my neck. Again he was biting and I squealed,aching my back.

" W-why... M-Mew... they're
Im-por..AH tant"

He chuckled against my skin as he secured a knee on either side
Of my body and roughly separated my thighs with his large hand. He ran his fingers and slip it quickly thrusting a long inside of my tight hole.
I yelled out as he added another
and he moved his mouth up to my ear." Tonight's going to be special baby. Not only am I going to fuck you nice and hard, wear your beautiful little body out but
I'm going to take you".

As he continued to thrust his fingers inside of my butt hole I whimper against him.
His fingers slipped further and I felt myself squeezing the hell out of it.
Pulling it back almost entirely, he slammed three fingers at once back in, while his other fingers stroking my cock. Right after what he did , I screamed as I came.

Mew always knew what he was doing,he knew how to make me feel pleasure.

And now ,he was picking me up
and we were walking through my room,out into the hallway, to his room. He slammed the door shut and threw me unto his bed.

His body covered mine immediately after. He wasted no time in trailing kisses down my body and playing with my painfully hardened nipples.

"I'm so fucking ADDICTED to you Gulf. It hurts to be away from you. It physically hurts me".

As expected he made his way down my belly to rip my legs apart. There was no gentleness about the way he was handling my body.

As I said, Mew was fucking hungry and he dove right in. His tongue lapped at my sloppy mushroom head ,sucking up every drop of my precum. The groans left his throat one after the other , slowly turning into the greedy growls.
It didn't take me long to fall apart into his mouth. His tongue tease my tip and afterwards eating my cock mercilessly.
" DAMN baby, I'm so hard it feels like I might die if I dont put myself inside of you, I need to fuck you. I'm sorry, I need to now".