Take me 'daddy'- 2

"Now come on my beautiful baby ,time for a bath".

My heart leapt in my chest as he helped me to sit and took me in his arms. He carefully picked me up, standing in the process and we made our way to the luxurious bathroom. It wasn't as great as the one we had at home but it definitely measured up.

He sat me on the edge of the large bathtub. It was about the size of the one in Mew's bathroom. I watched as he began to fill it up with my favorite-
Steaming hot water. We had brought my favorite vanilla scented bubbles from home as well. Mew added them to the bath, testing the temperature with his wrist.

Any girl/ boy would be lucky to have Mew. He was so attentive. He looked up, grinning at me.
"Are you ready baby boy?It feels just right,your muscles are going to love this".

I couldn't help but chuckle." Oh
I know it".

Slipping my feet into the water, Mew held under my arms ,guiding me in carefully.

I moaned as my body sunk to the bottom of the tub. Just my head
Sticking out. Mew chuckled at me
And my stuck my tongue out.
"You are so fucking cute Gulf. It makes me want to fuck you oh so very hard baby!"

Leaning forward ,I made room for Mew. I whimpered feeling his
hard body slide against mine. Every ridge of his rippling muscles fit perfectly into my soft back.

He spread my legs , fitting his to the outside of mine. His hard cock pressed into my ass and my eyelids fluttered shot.
"Mmmm..."

"Do you see how easy it is for me
to get hard around you? I feel like I'm solid 24/7 baby". His hand gently rubbed up and down my hard cock. I sighed softly as he moved his other hand to my nipples and squeezed just as gently.

I like both sides of Mew , gentle and rough. Each was just as satisfying .

" You have the hottest little body
I've ever seen baby. And I'm obsessed with your coconut belly I'd like to touch it always, do you know that?"

I shook my head, leaning my head up to place a kiss to his neck. He moaned In response, Quickly thrusting a long ,thick finger into my throbbing ass hole. "Mmmmnn so tight , sweetheart".

His other hand began to tease my nipple as he added another finger inside, thrusting quickly.
The water began to splash around us as he worked on me.
"Does that feel good baby?"

"Mmn ...y-yes".
Are you going to cum for
daddy?"
I nodded,moaning against his hot skin.

"I feel your tight little hole clenching my fingers Gulf". I loved the way he said my name.
His accent made it sound so delicious.

" I'll never get enough of this baby, I'll never get enough of touching you, loving you,making you scream and moan for me little one".

His tongue traced the outside of my air and in that moment I begun to cum.

"D-DADDY.."

" That's my beautiful ,boy" . He quickly pulled his fingers out of me to put them in his mouth before the water could wash me off of them.

I watched him suck on them. My lust enduced mind making me feel high.

"You're my favorite flavor"... He spoke directly into my ear.

As soon as he spoke, I felt the head of his cock sneak into my hole . " Put me inside of you,baby".

He arch my back and put me on his lap with my legs apart and me in front of him. Whimpering I grabbed him and helped guide him. With one powerful thrust
he was balls deep as usual.