KEEP ME

London was the only place to outside of the United States but to me it was the best place on Earth. I felt so happy here and loved being able to see where Mew had grown up.

"So, Robby is my dad?" We were sitting in a cute little cafe. Eating a nice breakfast. We only had 48 more hours until we had to be home and I wasn't looking forward to it. I knew Mew had to get back to work but having this time with him was paradise. He hadn't even brought his laptop along with him.

" He is, it was confirmed. He told me to tell you that when you are ready, he'd loved to take you out to eat when we get back sometime. He won't force you into hanging out with him. And when the time is right. When can tell him about us".

"I-im fine, maybe we should wait
a good while since he thought that you and I were related all this time. I don't want to creep him out or make him think you are taking advantage of me."

Mew chuckled,sitting back down
In his seat. " To be honest Gulf, Brandon won't judge us like you think he will. He had a short relationship with his cousin back In highschool. She was the one to end it not him, but he was completely in love with her".

"W-wowww... I guess tabooness
runs in my family".

"Tabooness?" He grinned brightly at me.

"Yeah...I don't want to use the other word..."

Mew just laughed again. "Maybe ... But love is love and it turns out you and I aren't related. Now we can have a normal relationship. I want to marry you ,Gulf! I want you in my life forever baby".

My heart skipped a bit and I felt my face grow warm. "You want to be with me? I can't provide babies for you?" I sadly replied to Mew.
" You is enough baby... You is more than enough for me. And for having babies it's not a problem anymore ,we can adopt and have a family if you want to".

I sighed heavily." I know you are older and probably want a family already b-but I still n-need to graduate, I still n-need to go college and i-"

"Baby, relax" . He took my hands in his and leaned into me across the table ." I am perfectly ok with waiting until you are ready. There's no need to worry about any of this. I knew you aren't ready for all of this and I would NEVER rush you".

I smiled back at him before I placed a gentle kiss on his lips.
"Thank you".

" Of course , love. I have you that's all that matters. Now let's finish up here, I have a surprise for you".

We talked more about his childhood as we finished up.
He continued to tell me more stories as we got into his jag outside of the cafe. Mew had a lot of cars here in London. His personal garage was filled to the brim. Turns out he had a car fetish. With all his money, he could afford to. He let me pick which car we rode in everyday we were here.

When I pulled up to our destination ,I squeeked.

" The London eye!Mew! I didn't say anything,how did you know!?"

I had wanted to go on the giant ferries wheel since I first fell in love with London. That's right, I loved London before I met Mew.

I had wanted to visit since I was a little boy . My mother had tons of pictures, antiques,knick knacks ,and other things from London. She had been born there and visited often before I was born.

She had told me stories about being here and even the London eye and other attractions.

" I thought it would be a great place to visit before we went back home. You'll get a great view of the city. I know how much you love it".

As we got out the car,it was then I realized,we were the only ones here.

"U-uhmm... Isn't even open?"