And so, it begins again

---- MEW'S P.O.V. ----

I ,Mew Suppasit was bored ,that's right , you heard me, in crazy bored.

My beautiful fiance is at work right now.
He was an intern at a pyschologists practice. The one his father actually went to every week.

That's right, Robby went to therapy and Gulf practiced sit downs with him when he wasn't at the office and they weren't hanging out ' normally'.

Being his father ,it surprised me how he could tell him such personal feelings. Some things
just should be left to the actual professionals.
Not that Gulf wasn't studying to become one and didn't know his stuff but ... Again, he was his father.

He had told me how intuitive and helpful hed been. More so than his psychologist sometimes.

I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised, their relationship wasn't In the least bit conventional.

None of our relationships were conventional.

Look at how the way that it did.

Nurturing and raising Gulf form a child to an adult would have completely changed the way I saw him.

But it wasn't like that . I officially 'met' him when he was seventeen. Beautifully , gorgeous
and irresistibly seventeen.

Once we found out that Robby was Gulfs real father we publicized the shit out of that knowledge. Everyone had to know immediately.

His family,my family , Linda all my co workers lawyers and friends . Matilda. I even did several interviews were I gave away little detail that I found necessary.
The one thing that I refused anyone though was an interview with Gulf. If I could keep him from public eye I would.

Of course my reach only went so far.

There were rumors about our engagement. About how much of an age gap there was the two of us.
I was 34 at that time and of course Gulf just turned 18.

A year later and the gossip had died down tremendously . I was so grateful that Gulf wasn't afraid to wear his ring now and let the world know.

But again, now the world knew -
they wanted to know Gulf. Badly.

On Gulfs birthday alone,he had nine interview request that I had
to turn down. Some reporters had camp out on our lawn and I had to call the police.

This worried me greatly. For the first month of his internship I had sat in the parking lot of the facility to make sure that no one had followed him.

Robby and I hired security to keep watch of him after that.
As for Robby and I's relationship
after all truths came out- well it was strained for a little while. We had to tell him the whole truth.

He was upset and had trouble talking to me as we usually did for a couple of months. And then Gulf brought us together for a huge heart to heart and we got everything off of our chest.

When he would hang out with his father and decide to spend the night it usually made me jealous which I had no right to be, he was his father.
But when he was gone I missed him. Hell I even missed him at work. Now I knew what it was like to be at home and have to sleep without him like he had to when I was on business trips.

To be honest, I couldn't remember what life was like before Gulf anymore. I didn't care because I didn't want to.

As I sat at our kitchen table, coffee cup to mouth,I scrolled
through my Twitter feed. Ever since I found out how often he used it I created an account and immediately had thousands of people following me.