Happiness from here on out

I fought to stay awake of most of the plane ride back from London to new York. But after Mew had his way with me in the private cabin,I lost the battle . He wore me out. It was nice to be able to fly back in his private jet and be ravished by him high up in the air. I don't know if It was just me but my orgasm seemed to come quicker and even more often at that altitude.

When I opened my eyes again I was stirring up into Mew's eyes, on our bed.

Our bed .

In New York.

His beautiful grin, his beautiful face ... He was as happy as I was, I could tell . I knew his expressions like the back of my hand and I began to cry. Overwhelmed by the light of it .

Being home... with Mew ...in our bed...

A weight lifted from my shoulders and I sobbed loudly covering my mouth as Mew gave me a devilish ,little smirk. " We're home ,my beautiful boy . We're going to get married soon. Are you ready?"

I nodded, bringing my arms up to wrap around his neck. Yes. I've never been more ready for anything in my whole entire life.

"That's what I want to hear , baby". His lips came down unto mine hard , his tongue thrusting into my mouth to fuck it urgently. Immediately his thick thigh parted my legs and rubbed
Against my harden dick. I groan into him and lifted my ass off of the bed so I could  grind myself to him.

He growled stopping to bite my
bottom lip harshly. I whimpered as he did it again before moving his lips down my chin and across my jaw.

"Mmmm M- mew " ...

" This will never get old . I'll never get tired of touching you, tasting you- fucking you, little one."

His tongue darted out and trailed
around my ear and then back down all the way to my collar bone.

"That's right, baby ,rub yourself against me. Fuck yourself with thigh, fucking harder baby. I want you to cum in your pants and then I want to lick it all up".

I whimpered again and then began to grind harder, wrapping
my one leg around his waist to get closer to him." Harder, baby".
I quickened my pace and began to pant.

The tension in my belly began to
build quickly and I moaned, desperate to reach climax.

" You can do it ,Gulf, harder ". I felt like a fucking cat in heat as I continued to dry hump Mew's leg . His rooting me on was helping and motivating me to work my body into a frenzy. And as a mind shattering orgasm broke from deep inside of me, I screamed his name , continuing to move. I didn't realize I was until his hands grabbed my hips
tightly , stopping me.

" Ssshhh...shhh.. good boy, relax. Put that cute little ass back down
onto the bed, Gulf".

Again, immediately I listened. The list of contact made me cry out in frustration though. I watched the wet mark on his pants where I had leaked through as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before he began to crawl his way down my body.

I couldn't keep quiet as he slipped his fingers into my bottoms and pulled them down
and off of me. I had gone brief - less since he had ripped the ones I was wearing - right off of me on the plane.

" Open wide for me ,baby. Daddy's hungry". His voice was a low growl as he assisted, grabbing on tightly to the insides of my thighs and pushing them further apart. I felt my muscles protest and I groaned . It only made him chuckle.

My groan turned into a yelp as he dipped his tongue into my dick, licking and sucking harshly while his other hand cupping my balls teasing it gently. He fucked me with his tongue , kissed me like he did my mouth. He let out a low growl that vibrated straight into me.