unavoidable

Waking up the next morning was terrible experience. Everything
That had happened last night came to mind.

It was 10:12am.

Mew was hopefully at work by now if he didn't get to take off
again that was .

I was thankful that I had my own
Bathroom in my room at this house like I did at my moms.
I didn't have to go out and possibly run into him.

Before I went looking for food
I needed to shower and wake up myself. I was also extremely sweaty and...wet due to the content of my dreams . They were so vivid and I had woken
In the middle of the night gasping for air.

It was inevitable for me to have dreams like this after what I had seen. I was envious of the woman Mew was with. She was so damn lucky.

Before heading to the shower I opened my door the smallest amount and I listened. After hearing nothing I headed into the bathroom.

The whole time I cleaned myself
I prayed that Mew had gone to work. Hopefully he wouldn't be around much. Even though he told me that he would make time for me.

Did he feel embarrassed that I saw him and that woman in the kitchen last night? He didn't seemed to be . Not whatsoever.
And then the things he had said
To me in my room.
Would I ever know what he meant?

It was only the second day with him and things were already extremely bizarre. I got dressed quickly after finishing and brushed my teeth. I then cautiously headed down to the
Scene of the crime...the kitchen.
Grimacing , I walked inside. I scanned the tables and counters
No sign of Mew. I let out the breath I had been holding in and just as I started To let the relief
Wash over me...

"Good morning sweetheart,sleep well?" His husky voice made me jump, turning around to meet his
Eyes.

My mouth was suddenly too dry and I forgot how to speak. " I ...
Uhmm.. I - uh..."

" I'm sorry you had to see that last night I wasn't thinking. I was wasted and she meant nothing.
She's noone Gulf. In fact she begged with me to take her home
With me. I an office party .

Talk about spilling the beans. He answered a lot of the questions I had swirling inside of my head.
'she meant nothing...'she's noone ...why did he feel the need to tell me that? I was guessing it was because he was my father and I just met him. And having another 'mother figure' would complicate things further.

"Oh. I didn't m-mean to w-watch... I was... Uhmm... I w-was frozen".

"There's no need to explain sweetheart. You never have to apologize to me . You did nothing wrong . I completely understand what you mean ,let me make you breakfast ,yeah?
I'm actually a really good cook".

He grinned at me and I felt butterflies invade my belly." O-okay... That sounds good".

I sat and watched the whole time
He made eggs,pancakes,beacons ,toast and
Sausages . He was really going all out. As he cooked he talked about the party he had been to last night and how irritated he had been With the woman that 'seduced' him into bringing her home.

He told me that he had been extremely lonely and then he even went so far as to tell me that
he hadn't been a woman since he come back for London a little over a month ago.

I knew I had been blushing again
I couldn't stop picturing him bending that woman over the counter and fucking the living daylights out of her .

Was this normal father- daughter , conversation to him?
Did he not know what should and should'nt be off limits ? I mean it was understandable. He hadn't been in my life for 10 years.