Finally

"heavy smut ahead ‼️‼️🔞
-------------

Mew must have been exhausted
from work that he fell asleep in bed before even charging out of his suit . I had gone into his bathroom to take shower and found him passed out when I was done. He was adorable.
Intimidating and power ,still adorable,he looked completely innocent while he slept.

I had carefully taken off his shoes and then cuddled up next to him, falling asleep myself.

When I woke up,there was another note on his pillow explaining that he had to go into work. It was sweet and heartfelt but it wasn't the same waking up next to him...

He worked so hard,it make me want to do good with schooling.
I had learned that he had built everything ,from the ground up. Everything he had ,he had worked extremely hard for.

Matilda actually worked for his family when he was younger. After his father,left her mother, brother and him were left with nothing. Since they could no longer pay Matilda to stick around she ended up choosing to stay and help his mother without the money she used to make. She was an amazing woman and like another mother to Mew.

I didn't realize how similar Mew's life and my life going up were. If the exception of his mother not CHEATING on her husband.

He barely know his dad and didn't remember much about him.

The fact that his father had left made him feel even worse for leaving me . I understood though
He was trying to help his friend and mother's marriage heal.

I didn't know much about what it had really been like for my mother and him. I only knew what she had choosen to tell me.
I knew that if I confronted her she would most likely continue on with the lies.

She hated being wrong and she hated looking bad.

After I finished up with lunch, I made my way out back to relax on the pool. It was heated in the cold months so it would feel like heaven.

Slipping off my fluffy robe,I laid it on a lounge chair and quickly got into the steaming water.

I could only imagine what it would be like to feel Mew's arms around me, holding me while we talked about everything being in here together.

I loved talking to Mew. He was so smart and funny . He was good at making a person feel at ease. It made me wonder how he made his employees feel, considering he was known as a stern and frightening businessman.

Again I remembered him telling me that he was only nice to me.
I had yet to learn if he had any close friends.

He was still very mysterious to me...

*# two weeks later #*

Matilda and I had gone to the grocery store to stock up the kitchen. It was nice to get out of the house considering I didn't do it very much.

I had already contacted my friends and had a few come over.
The night that they had come over Bright was still here after our tutoring session. that's right I had convinced Mew to let him come back and I was extremely thankful because he helped me so much with school.

But my friend Win and him had immediately hit it off and flirted like crazy. They ended up swapping numbers and had been talking ever since.

For some reason it made me a little jealous but I was just happy I didn't have to worry about Bright flirting with me anymore.
I had Mew and he was all that I wanted.

When Matilda and I pulled into the driveway I noticed I few more cars parked around outside. Before I could wonder,
Matilda answered my un asked questions.