push to shove -2

WHAT THE HELL!!?

He could get out !?
How ...how , I had him tied so good ... And the handcuffs... I had the keys ...

" Oh sweetheart, you really thought that you were in complete control?" I jerked around to find him standing In the bathroom doorway, propped up against the door. He was still naked , his muscles bulging as his arms crossed over his chest .
" I-I - you... How did you?"

He chuckled huskily "oh no. I'm not giving that up, baby".

In that moment he stood up straight and began to walked over to me." I- it was just a joke.
I-it was funny . You said I could, you said ".

"Lay on the bed. Do it - NOW".

"B-but Mew ".

"NOW, Gulf".
He used my name. And the way that he said it gave me a major
rush of chills .

Did my little prank really upset
him this much? I didn't question
him further before laying on my back. I situated my head on a pillow and laid my arms at my sides. I didn't have to ask anymore questions because Mew
was immediately coming up to cuff my wrists to the bed post.
Oh shit I was brutally fucked.

"M-mew ,come on. It was like 3 minutes..." My voice continued to shake as he spread my legs and situated himself in between them.I watched him kneel before I felt the tip of his nose travel up the inside of my thigh. "F-fuck"... He trailed it to the crease of my thigh and then up over my pubic bone to the other thigh. I shivered hard as I felt his hot breath seep into my over sensitive skin. "P-please ...i-im sorry".

He was silent as he continued his own form of teasing . He was touching every area around where I needed him , so thoroughly. After he was done using the tip of his nose , his tongue came out and I cried loudly.

" You still get the chance to dominate me , sweetheart. I just want to see how many times I can make you cum with my tongue." One of his FAVORITE things to do.

He didn't let me respond before he was thrusting his tongue in my pink hole. His large hands holding and spreading my thigh down roughly.

"W-why n-now"... My words were jumbled moans but he understood them and he laughed against my ass cheeks. Pulling his tongue out to make a circle against my mushroom tip making me yelp.

" It's just part of my apology for knocking you out again,baby" . Why was I even asking anyway?
Mew was so good with his tongue
so good at eating me out - it was so easy for him to make me cum
with his mouth on my dick and he knew it.

" You'll get your turn ,baby". Those were the last word he spoke before he started to really ravage me with his mouth.

By the 6th orgasm he had given me, I was a writhing, crying, sweaty mess. He was so intense.
I was begging him to fuck me but it was no use. It was pointless.
He would when he was ready. He LOVED eating me out and he could do it for longer than I could keep track of.

"D- daddy". And there went a number 7 and my legs shook like crazy,even under his strong grip.
He pulled himself up,licking his lips and grinning at me.

I was trying to catch my breath but I lost it completely, again,he crawled up over me and thrust his hard cock balls deep inside of me.

" I'm not letting you catch your breath just yet , sweetheart". His lips devoured mine as he thrusted, his mouth catching every noise i made.

He was taking every ounce of energy I had and he knew it. How would I dominate him like this?
My body had already lost all ability to move. My limps felt like jello, boneless as usual when he gave me his all.