No more games

Since agreeing to finally set the date to marry Mew,he's been in better moods . Even with all the stressed he was dealing with when it came to the mysterious
office intruder.

A week had passed since his investigation had started and we will still no closer to finding out who was involved.

No one had seen anything according to everyone who worked at the building. The only lead we had was footage from a lobby camera. It showed a person in black pants , and a grey hoodie , hand up- covering his head of course. We had no idea what color their hair was , or even what color their of skin was. They had kept their hands in their pockets .

We knew that this person knew the building well. Like where the cameras were placed. It was extremely inconvenient. Mew had hired the best people he knew to interview every employee about the incident. From the information collected, Mew's detective was able to come to the conclusion that everyone was being truthful - to a point.

This man had been trained in all areas of deception. He had been
In the special forces for 35 years.
I wasn't exactly given a straight answer as to what he had been involved in ,in the past but it doesn't matter. I trusted that Mew trusted him.

Even though I knew I was safe , being home alone while Mew was at work made me nervous. I knew that he had hired security but it wasn't the same as having him here with me. He made me feel safe no matter what . I didn't get the same feeling from strangers. Even If it was their job to keep people safe.

It felt like a time when I first came here and was alone in the house. Matilda was here a lot but most of the time I was alone . I had definitely taken for granted
how easy things were back then.
Even if we were hiding a huge secret. Even if we had different kinds of worries to deal with.

Growing up was hard . Growing up with Mew by my side made it harder in some ways but I wouldn't have it any other way. And to be completely honest I really didn't know if I would have enjoyed growing up as much as I have without him. I had an ally in this world. Someone In my side forever and always .
" Gulf, there's pizza you hungry?"
Wow, one of the security guys wanted to talk me. Mew had given them strict orders not to - oh my God . Mew had told me they weren't to talk to me unless
absolutely necessary. Pizza wasn't necessary.( I know I'm gonna get shit for saying that).

"U- uhm ... I'm not hungry , but thanks ". I look up from the book I was reading in the library to the
cracked door.

" Are you sure?did you eat ?" This doesn't feel right. I quickly pulled out my phone and went into contacts ,pressing Mew's name .

" Yes. Go eat , enjoy yourself". With that I was pleasing the book down ,getting into the floor and crawling under the desk.
Pick up, pick up, pick up.

If he saw me calling he would know it was for a good reason.

"Gulf?" I heard the guys voice enter the library and I knew he was looking for me. Why was he looking for me. I said I wasn't hungry,he should have let me be.

'baby ?are you okay?' Mew's voice made my heart skip.

"S - something's not right. The one security guy is looking for me. He asked me if I wanted pizza ,I said no and now he came into the library where I am."

'I'm on my way right now . Whatever you do,don't let him touch you. Run,hide. Can he see you?'

" There you are ". I screamed as
a face came into view and a hand grabbed my wrist harshy.

'GULF!'

I was pulled up and thrown unto the desk, my phone flying out of my hand.

"W- what do you want ? Please let me go!"