Additions

We are still hiding in London . But Mew wants to have children , already. He called his doctor friend to consult and inject me to get pregnant .

We are almost 3 months in London . And Mew was so pressured and stressed . He was always on his phone making calls .

He ended up on the phone for about 3 hours . Sometimes I heard shouting... He was extremely on edge. I knew he had been threatened before but like he said , never to this extent. And it wasn't just himself being threatened, it was me, it was our life together.

I ended up getting a snack and then laying down in bed and falling asleep. When I woke up again it was light outside . I wasn't sure how long I had slept but it looked like the sun had just risen. Mew wasn't beside me and I called out his name before getting out of bed.

When he didn't respond, I quickly went to the bathroom,
put on some shorts and shirt and then headed downstairs. I found him sitting at the kitchen table, on the phone once again. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

The motion didn't go unnoticed
and he raised both of his eyebrows while continuing to talk whoever was on the other end of the phone.

Oh shit... I was going to be punished for that .

I scurried towards the fridge, breaking eye contact immediately. I was starving and I felt like I could eat everything that resided in the house. I needed to eat food before Mew decided he needed to eat me...

As soon as I opened the fridge though, the sight of carrots - of all things sent a wave of nausea
running through me. I doubled over , grabbing my stomach.

Mew must have been watching me because he suddenly stopped talking and his arms were around my waist in moments.

" What's the matter,baby?"
I turned to him trying to open my mouth but I couldn't when I gagged hard and covered it with my hand .

" Feeling sick? Come here baby , let me take you to the bathroom
and run you a bath . Do you feel like you're going to throw up?"

I nodded into his shoulder and he picked me up immediately, pulling my legs around his waist.

Mew was silent as he took me upstairs and into the bathroom, placing me gently on the counter before he took off my clothes and headed to the bathtub. I watched him wearily fill the tub with water , bubbles and bath bombs.

He stripped before he came back over ,picked me up again and stepped into the water with me in his arms. As soon as we slipped in and he pulled against his back , my eyes rolled shut he always knew exactly what to do to calm me, or make the situation better.

"Why do you think you are nauseous ,baby?" He placed his chin on my shoulder and spoke, softly sending chills to every part of my body.

I had to think for a moment, sifting through my thoughts. It had come on so suddenly.

"Oh my God ..." No. It wasn't possible ,was it?

" What ,baby ?
What's the matter ?"

I bit my lip, opening my eyes and turning my head to look at him in the eyes .

"Mew ... I was injected for fertility ,right?"

" Do you think-"... I could tell he wanted to finish his sentence but I was pretty sure he was worried
the thought was upsetting me . To be honest I was just totally thrown off guard. If I was , I would definitely want it , a baby- half me , half Mew. I just felt like
I was so young and I didn't know
If I would be a good mom.

"We need to go to the pharmacy immediately" . He pressed a kiss to my neck and then bit it gently making me moan.

" I'll send one of the guys as soon as we get out of the bath. Try to relax ,little one . No matter what, everything is going to be ok and I will be with you every step of the way."