Road Bumps

The next few days , I barely saw Mew. He urgently have to go back into work. His companies needed him. His employees needed him.

I had to accept that he was going to be busy a lot no matter what he had said.

Through out everyday we would text each other back and forth. sometimes I had to wait hours for replies.

And then four days later he had to fly to England to take care Of a few more things since he hadn't been there in months.

He didn't leave me completely alone though. He had hired a wonderful housekeeper ,Matilda . She cooked and cleaned for me among other things.

After confessing how we felt to each other we just sort of didn't say anything about it since I last saw him in person. I would be lying if I didn't say It didn't bother me.

Conversation between us was neutral. Normal 'how are you doing'? And 'whats' the weather been like?' and my favorite ,how's schooling 'going'?

Yeah, I had started homeschooling now and was exactly 2days into it . I was honest and told him It was I bit difficult on my own so he hired a tutor through the company who was coming today for my 3rd day of school.

I was really hoping I got along with whoever came. I was also really hoping that Mew hadn't changed his mind about the direction of our relationship .
I wouldn't be surprised if he had
Though.

Some guys said things that made us thoroughly believe them. They could be so convincing you wouldn't have a single doubt about how they felt and then they'd throw you in the dirt.

I prayed that Mew is different.
Just because he was an 'actual man' it doesn't mean he wasn't capable of hurting me or changing his mind,sometimes being gay is not easy ... Mostly guys wanted to be with you just for money or sex ... Like my previous fling. plus the fact with our unique situation -' father and son'.
Sighing, I bit my lip while I opened up my laptop. I was sitting at the dining room table
Watching Matilda Make my lunch. I knew it was time to start a lesson. I had to 'clock' in at least 5 hours a day of work or Mew would be notified.

And it's not like I didn't want to do well either,I still needed and wanted to graduate highschool.

"It's almost done hunny". Matilda smiled over here shoulder at me
And I smiled back, nodding my head. I still had a lot of getting to know her and as well as Mew.
I wanted to be very familiar with everyone who was constant in my life.

Speaking of constant ,my mom texted me day after Mew left asking if she could call... I didn't respond and she didn't try again.

It would take awhile before I felt comfortable enough to talk to her again.

As soon as I logged into the schooling website the doorbell rang.

I jumped up. "Got it!" . I knew it was the tutor and I was excited to get some help. Maybe I could make a new friend. It was someone from a local college nearby who had volunteered to tutor.

As soon as I opened the door I had to forced my jaw from dropping to the floor.

He was GORGEOUS. I mean HOLY HELL. I had never seen someone who could match Mew in looks.

His face was perfect sculpted , his eyes dark and mysterious under dark brows. He looked like a model. His facial expression made him look more Polished. He had it cut just right along with the hair of his head.

And then he smiled and I died a little inside. How could someone be PERFECT.

"Hi,you must be Gulf, I'm bright your new tutor ".