Jealousy

The sunlight streamed into the half opened blinds . Gently urging me to open my eyelids.

I smiled softly, letting out a quiet yawn. As I stretched my limbs I relished in the soft ,warm feeling of the satin sheets.

It was then I realized that I was alone in Mew's bed. I quickly sat up, wrapping the blanket around my nakedness . I gazed around the room but he was nowhere .

After getting out of bed I checked the bathroom and found he wasn't there either,so I walked back over to the bed and sat down to look for the discarded shirt he had given me.
As soon as I found it under the covers , I noticed a piece of paper
on the pillow next to mine. I slid Mew's shirt over my head and grabbed the paper .

-Mew's letter-

My boy ,
You are so beautiful when you sleep . I couldn't help but watch you for awhile before my phone interrupted . I was called into work for emergency. I will do whatever I can to get home to you early today Gulf. I made a promise to you last night and I intend on keeping it baby. Get ready- rest well, you will need it.
I love you so much.

-Mew

God ,he was so sweet.
Would this be a regular thing?
Love notes and promises?
Would he keep them?
I prayed to God that he would.
I don't know what I'd do if it didn't work out between us, honestly. Like I really don't know
how I'd react after putting my heart into someone only to have it broken.

I'd never wanted someone like this. Noone had ever made me feel like this. Losing it would hurt so badly.

It was part of the reason I stayed away from guys. I knew all about heartache could do to a person.
It wasn't pretty,I don't want to be a mess because of it .

Sweeping my negative thoughts
to the back of my mine,I headed to my room to take a shower. I collected my clothes from last night off of the floor as I went.

Matilda was in the hallway with the basket of clothing. " Good morning hun, are you hungry?"

Was it weird to see me walking out of Mew's room in nothing but a shirt ? I felt self conscious,
Like she knew what was going on
But I'm not sure that she did. She was cheery like always and presented me with a kind, warm smile.

"Y-yeah, actually".

" Here let me take those.." she grabbed my dirty clothes from me and put them in the laundry basket ." I'll get the rest from your fathers room and then I'll head down to the kitchen. What are you hungry for?"

" Anything , really. You always surprise me."

She let out a chuckle." Ok love ,I'll be down in 15."

" I'm going to take a quick shower so is about 30 ok?"

"Of course,I'll see you then love".

She patted me lightly on the head
before she carried along with her duties,humming gently.

I'm glad Mew took the time to find a woman like her. She was absolutely perfect to me. Having me around her really make me feel at home and barely ever lonely...
Even though I always missed Mew.

The cold water felt delicious on my sweaty skin. When it got to be too much, I let it run warm.

I got out quickly, dressing in some black jeans and a baggy,
pull over pink hoodie.

It was going to be a lazy day. I didn't have to do school work today but I was seriously considering doing it just to pass some time.

Soon I would have to get in touch
with the very few friends that I could actually call friends. I'm sure they were wondering what had happened to me. Everything
Happened so quickly that I didn't even think about them.