New Beginnings

Another morning waking up with worry. My anxiety immediately attacked me. Not only was I Already anxious but I had only barely gotten any sleep,tossing and turning all night long .

I probably got 3 at most .

Going outside of my room today was just not an option. I was not ready to face Mew. Actually I wasn't sure if I'd be able to face him again.

Living inside of my room was not an option either unfortunately...Bummer. I'd starve to death.

Like usual,I checked the time of my phone. 9:45 am.i didn't even dare to open the door to listen
for noise. It was pointless. Even if I didn't hear anything ,it didn't mean he wasn't here.

He must have been good at being quiet and that was disturbing. I sighed rolling into my side to look out at my window at the daisies. In that moment my phone vibrated.

Mew: we need to talk sweetheart. Please ,let me know when you're awake.

HAH! YEAH RIGHT!!!
And saying we need to talk was a terrible way to start his message.
The dreaded four words that freaked almost everyone alive out. Adding 'sweetheart' on the end did nothing to make them less frightening.

I flipped the screen down onto my bed and took in a deep breath . Shit I was starving. I was always starving in The morning, I never understood how people didn't have an appetite when they woke up.

This was going to be torturous.
Mew stayed home again.

As I continued staring out the window I thought about the bank card that he had given me to use whenever I needed to..

How far was the ground from me, outside of the window? The grow box would be the issue but I could get around it if I tried hard enough.

When I was living with my mom I had snuck out plenty of times, to hang out with my friends and go-to parties late at night . She was a deep sleeper and I have never gotten caught .

Fuck, I was seriously contemplating this , I just couldn't face ,Mew! Not yet if ever anyway. Even though deep down I knew that there was no way of avoiding him forever. I was now living with him and my mother had made it clear that she 'needed a break' from me .

Stupid ,mom!!! What have you gotten me into!?

My stomach grumbled loudly and I groaned.

Fuck my life . I jumped out of bed and immediately started to rummage through my drawers. I was actually going to do this. I was going to sneak out through the damn window.

Once I was done picking out some black skinny jeans. A baby blue knitted sweater and my usual black converse,I grabbed my jacket out of the closet.

I opened the window, examining the screen, it popped out easily and I stuck my head out, checking the distance to the ground. Welp, if I died at least I would never have to face ,Mew again.

I really was a damn ass sometimes.

The worst that could happen was, I slip and break my neck, lying I would probably break some bones , maybe just twist my ankle...

Okay, I could do this ...

There was a tiny little ledge I could step out unto. Placing one foot over the side of the grow box ,I secured it turning it sideways. After I stuck my other leg out of the window I moved it over to give room to my other foot doing the same .

Twisting my body I pushed my ass out of the window and kept my hands tightly secured on the panel. This was going to hurt a little .

Keeping a tight grip on the side of a window I let my legs go slack ,slipping off of the ledge.
Letting out a little cry it hit me
That I was now dangling sideways along side of the house, against the daisies.