CONTROL - 2

-----GULF'S P.O.V.-----

My heart was pounding wildly in my chest. I was scanning his body now. Every muscle and every vein that decorated his perfect body made my mouth water. I knew its power, I knew his  strength. All the feelings he could make me feel ... Slowly my feet started to move forward and I laid my hand on his chest. His heart was racing  just as fast as mine.

We made our way to the bed until I pushed him down onto it. It was quickly climbing over top of him, rubbing my aching cock,
hard against his cock. He growled, trying to lean up to run his tongue over my nipples but
I pushed him back down.

"No."

He groaned ,closing his eyes for a brief moment as I continued to rub my hardened cock against his solid length. I moaned along
with him.

" Fuck ,baby... You're killing
Daddy".

"I'm in control, daddy. You told me to used you, So I'm going to".

I carefully slid off my briefs and then spread my legs over top of him. I felt him twitch violently
against me as he continued to groan and growl . I was torturing him. I knew it was taking a lot of self control not to just push himself inside of me and fuck the hell out of me.

As soon as every inch of his beautiful skin was covered by a sheen layer of sweat , I grabbed
hold of his thickness and sunk down on it. He made the most beautiful sound as I took his entire length inside of me , squeezing around him the entire time.

Mew was whimpering,which made me as well. The sound was mouth watering. Having him at my mercy and needing me so badly was so fucking beautiful.

Please... please... please...
Baby boy ... Fuck daddy! Fuck me please..."

I rocked my hips back and forth
pushing him into my magical spot. I cried out as his hips jerked upwards. Our eyes met and he bit his lip. " I'm sorry ,baby. I couldn't stop myself".

In that moment I place my palms
down on his hard chest and began to bounce up and down.
I let him grabbed my nipples ,pinching them.

His mouth fell open wide as I had him almost all the way out and then let myself fall back down,
taking in his entire length again.
This time we both cried out.

" You're so good baby... Holy
Fuck .."

His legs bent upwards and he met me on a thrust. I leaned down, biting one of his nipples hard.
This caused him to thrust up into me once again. I felt the muscles in my legs quickly growing tired. He knew they would. I was on top many times and it didn't last long.

"You".
I got out with a heavy pant causing him to chuckle.

"What about me ,baby? He arched an eyebrow and I mewled
as he leaned up again to take one of my nipples between his teeth and I let him. His tongue lapped at it ,making my back arch.

Before I could respond, his arms wrapped around my backed and he flipped us. Once again my hands were above with his hands
tightly around my wrist.

"N-not fair". I whimpered as his powerful hips begun a brutal rhythm,pounding his monster of a cock up into my stomach.

" I love you so much, my dirty, little tease. What do you want me to do to you? I'm still at your mercy baby.."

My eyes rolled back as he leaned
down to lap at my chest with his talented tongue. I felt like i was in heat and nothing would sate my need.
Mew knew just how to play my body.

He pushed both of my legs up over my shoulders and I screamed bloody murder. Yes,yes,yes,more.

"More!!!"