Can't get enough

---------

Heavy smut ahead ‼️‼️‼️🔞

Inspired by TTTS 2 table rumored sex scene 🙈👇

--------------

My eyes shot open and I sat panting. I was drenched in sweat
although Mew had cracked the window to let in cool air after our previous activities. I had gotten stuffy inside the room.

My eyes snapped over to looked at him still sleeping next to me, I could make out the content that grace his gorgeous plump lips. They were still slightly swollen from our heavy kisses . I brought my hands up to touch mine feeling that they were the same as his. I couldn't help but grin and let out a sigh.

He had taken me hard, I thoroughly enjoy the pain on my hips and in between my butt cheeks,it felt delicious.

I woke up just before I reached orgasm in my intense wet dream and now I felt frustrated. Even though my entire body was sore
I wanted much,much more. There was no way I was going to wake Mew up to help me out though. He was happy,sated and resting. It made my heart fill with joy knowing I was the reason behind his contentment.

We fell asleep in each others arms. He actually first asleep before me and I watched him until my eyelids slowly shut and I was out. What a way to end the night. I wanted him to get as much rest as he possibly could, he really needed it. On top of how hard he work, he exerted himself making rough love to me.

It was without a doubt the best night of my life.

Carefully ,turning my body my feet hit the floor and I slowly pushed the covers off of my nude body. I could go for a snack and definitely some water. I wasn't worried about how sticky I felt, I would most likely take a shower with Mew when he wake up.

Shower sex, I was hoping for it.

I wanted to try and do everything with him. I wanted him to use my body in every way
he saw fit. I wanted to taste his...

Ok! I needed to focus on getting out of the bed and making it downstairs right now or I'd end up waking him . If I thought I was sexually frustrated before,I was extremely mistaken. One taste of Mew and I was an addict.
Was this how it usually was ?

He was a very skilled man. My body submitted to him like it knew him for years. He was it's master and I'd gladly let him take me whenever, wherever. There was no way another man could ever make me feel like he did.
I stood , grabbing his discarded shirt the floor. Chills ran the entire length of me. Just the images of his mouth on my body
had me hard again.

Making my way to the door, I peered back at him through the crack I had made once outside in the hallway. I didn't want to risk
closing it and waking him. It took me a moment to get my butt moving,I absolutely loved watching him like this. I don't think I would ever get over how beautiful he looked while he slept.

I hugged his silk shirt closer to my body as I made my way to the stairs and headed down to the kitchen. It smelled like him and it made me feel safe in the darkness. The week I had moved in he had placed nightlights all along the house because I was still scared of the dark. My mother had been the one to tell him. When I tried to lie and say the lights just helped me see better at night he confronted me.
I was a little embarrassed about it but he told me there was nothing to be ashamed of. He told me that it was completely normal and that he would do anything to make his baby boy feel safe.

There had never been another soul in my life who made me feel as wanted,loved and protected as him. He was my home ,I had finally felt truly at home with him in my life.

The cold floor felt foreign on my sweaty feet as I entered the kitchen. More chills wracked my body as I held my arms tightly around myself. I made my way over to the fridge and found some left over pizza inside. Just what I needed.