Officially Yours

My days were soon spent with Matilda,Robby and surprise- my mother. We had been clothes hunting all morning and I was having trouble finding one. Yes ,that's right . We were having our little intimate wedding gathering early in the evening. It was about time. I wanted his last name . More than anything else, I was so ready to hear people call me ' Mr. Supassit '.

"Gulf , seriously? You can't choose any tuxedo for the wedding ??" My mom a bit frustrated with me . It had been two hours so far that we had been dress hunting.

"Your mom is right, Gulf ... It looks beautiful on you". My dad chimed in. " And you know it's not going to be on for very long afterwards ."..

Both my mom and me looked at
him wide eyed. "DAD!". I complained. I couldn't believe that he had even said something
like that!

" Whoooops , Did I say that out loud."..

I practically glared at him...

Oh stop it Gulf. You're a man now . Do you think I'm stupid? I know how these things work, hell I've been married before "...
My mother added and to my surprise my dad laughed at here comment... What universe was this ?

Over the years I had started to see sides of my mother that I had
never seen before. Maybe it was because she had been trying to get me through my whole life. Keep me alive and functioning.

" Ok. Fine. This. Is. It."
I twirled around in the mirrors a few times and then faced them again. I watched them high five and then they squealed and ran over to hug me. We all started to laugh.

"Gulf?" We all turned to see Mew, Walking towards us.

"No!
Nonononooooo!" My mom complained trying to shoo him away." You can't see him in his tuxedo yet ".

Mew immediately turned . I caught a glimpse of his rosey cheeks and I felt butterflies erupt in my belly.

" I'll go outside until you change , baby".

Mew said without turning back around and I watched him walked out the front door.

I sighed. " Mom it really doesn't matter"...

But she frown at me." Yes It does , it's tradition! He shouldn't see you in it until the actual weeding !"

I didn't argue and headed to the
changing room to take it off. I was still shocked that she was willing to be so involved with everything . I had built up the courage to call her and ask. I don't know what came over me, actually including her in this... I think I just needed her. I needed her to be motherly for once. And I was so damn happy, I was willing to forgive her for everything. Holding grudges wasn't really my thing to be honest.

Mew had decided that we should just get married at our house since it was big enough. I felt more comfortable with that.

The guest list was so short we didn't need a huge venue or anything.

My mind had been racing all morning . I was still having trouble at times, believing that this was my life. That all of this had happened to me. That I was engaged to Mew Suppasit,about to marry him in a week ... That we were having a baby.

But it was all real. This was  MY LIFE.

I finished getting my clothes back on and grabbed my dress from the hanger on the door .as I walked out I handed it to my mom and headed to meet Mew outside.

It was a rare thing to find true love after a first encounter with someone. Mew was right, it was fate. Coming together him and I.
My mother bringing him back into my life. Mew had pursued me persistently after I kissed him
that night... If I hadn't developed
feelings for him ,that would have never happened. Things could have gone completely different. But it was impossible not to fall for him...