what's gentle-2

I needed him to make me cum.
The orgasms he gave me were like gifts from God.

I needed to feel that . I needed him. He was so controled. He could stop himself from cumming. Stay hard FOREVER.
And when he was pent with any kind of frustration-it didn't have to be sexual or anger - he loved to use
sex as a tool to relieve himself.
Even if it meant teasing me. He loved to tease.

But this time,I would be paying him back. I had my plans. I would get him cuffs to the bed again if it the last thing that I did.

" Fuck me Mew , damn you!"

Again he was laying his forehead in mine. Those eyes piercing into my soul.

" Beg me, baby".

" I fucking hate you right now , d-do you know that!?"

His eyes twitched and I giggled. It sounded maniacal . But it did the job. My words along with my laugher.

He dug his fingernails into my ass cheeks making me yelp. And as soon as he grabbed hold of it, he was thrusting his dick balls deep into my ass hole savagely.
" That. Dirty. Fucking. Mouth."
With every word he pulled out and buried deep himself deeper and deeper into me. I was crying as he moved his hands up from my ass to force my legs harder into the seat above me.

" Mew , F- Fuck!"

" No. I am your DADDY, little one.
Daddy!" He licked down my jaw and then the seam of my mouth, forcing me to open for him. His tongue mimick his dick , thrusting as the same pace , same depth. One of his hands moved to my cock playing making circles and stroking it afterwards.

A few moments later , I was cumming and squirting all over him.

He pulled his mouth from mine, moaning loudly as his orgasm followed quickly behind mine.

As he slowed and then stopped moving, he took a moment to catch his breath before placing his mouth directly over my ear.
"Good boy. I love when you make daddy all wet ." He stayed hard inside of me as he sucked on my earlobe.

" I'm going to fuck this sweet,
tight ,little ass again when we get into the house baby boy. What do you think about that?" I nodded slowly, my eyelids slowly closing.

He surprised me, opening the car door and carried me bridal style
to the door in the garage- after getting with me in his arms. He was so damn strong. I loved it so much.

We were both naked from the waist down and I wanted to feel his bare skin against mine.

Mew wasted no time , quickly taking me to our room and throwing me down on the bed. I let out another yelp as I bounced.
He laughed loudly at my reaction. I couldn't help but giggle back.

" Fuck , you're so damn sexy ,baby boy. You get sexier everyday, do you know that? You may getting older and maturing everyday but you will always be my baby boy. My little boy. Understand that Gulf?"

I nodded ,my heart skipping a beat. God, I love the crap out of this man. He was my everything, forever.

" Fuck me again , daddy . Pretty please?"

His joking ,smiling and laughing ceased immediately and I growled echoed around the room as he pounced on me. He grabbed me like I was the lightest object in the world and flip me onto my belly . Butterflies immediately began to swirl inside of it as he spread my legs again.

My body was pushed up the bed as he made room for himself behind me. His large hands gripped my ass cheeks, spreading them roughly .I whimpered and shoved my thumb between my lips, biting it as I felt his hot breath fall against my intimate parts . He ignored my swollen, wet cock as he ran his tongue against the ring of my puckered hole.

He said he was going to fuck my ass again and he was making good on his word. He opened me quickly ,stroking his tongue into my tight opening. I groan loudly as he started to work it in and out. He licked and sucked in between his tongues thrusting motions and I started to moan uncontrollably.

I cried loudly as he moved his mouth and quickly replaced it with a finger . I was so wet and ready already he could get it all the way. " Mmmmnn ... Fuck yes ,baby boy. Look at how pretty . So pink, so wet. You fucking leak for me. I'm going to tear your ass apart ,little one".

Again, I didn't get a moment to relax or to brace myself. He held my cheeks apart and the tip of his dick slipped inside , making me cry out again. The tip came and a second later he was balls deep inside of my ass.

" Ass up, head down baby. Arch your back for daddy". He growled his command and I listened right away.

" Look at you ". His hand wrapped itself around the back of my neck and he forced a scream from my throat.
He. Was. So. Deep.

He was always so deep.

" How does it feel - baby ?"

I whimpered as he slipped a few fingers into my cock stroking as the same speed as his dick.

"MORE. MEW...
I n-need more "

" My greedy ,baby boy ".

He was moving his hand from my neck to my lips pushing a finger into my mouth again. " Suck ,little boy. Suck for daddy".

I obeyed, playing with his thick finger to my mouth." My dick is next". Damn, he was really dominant right now. If I was going to fully submit to him, I was definitely going to get my turn.

Like a good boy ,I nodded and started to sucked the hell out of his finger. He moaned sweetly, slamming into me more harshly,
his balls hitting my balls every deep in and out thrust into me.
His hand stroking my cock making me yelp. And the other finger into my mouth adding another one to purposely forced me to gag .

" Daddy's going to make you his
entire cock down your throat baby,so you better get used to having things in the back of your throat. It's been too long , do you think?"

Again I nodded, moaning sweetly , daddy was going to be
getting a lot of things tonight.

I couldn't wait to tie his ass to the bed again.

" Who's ass is this Gulf?" He grunted loudly, spreading my legs further apart with his knees.
Oh God ,did he feel so good inside every part of me. I wish I could have him in all two holes at the same time. I wish I could have his cock In all two holes.

Shit. If he was double and I could have all two ... I'd go crazy with lust.

" I-it's yours , all yours "... He had reduced me to stuttering  again.
My body was trembling hard as he pumped into me without any show of mercy. He knew I could possibly pass out but I don't think he cared at the moment.

" All those fucking - assholes better remember - you're MINE!!!"

"All". Thrust .
" Fucking". Thrust.
"MINE!" thrust-

And I was gushing all over him.
I screamed so hard my throat felt sore.

And then the spot slowly came, dancing under my eyelids . I know this was about what had happened earlier. What continued to happen. He was so pissed. I also knew he would regret how harsh he had been with me later.

But I loved it.

I loved dominant as hell, Mew fucking Suppasit.

"O-oh shit . Oh hell. Baby "

There it was and as I felt him cum inside of me, the darkness welcomed me with warm ,content and sated arms .

------------------------------------------------------

I hope ... It's enough for my peace offering with you all 😂😘 for punishing Because you are being naughty wanjais too 😊😝.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for always voting 😘

I love you all 😍😘

You ... All are enough for me , to write more and more ...

I hope I can end the story before tharn type 2 starts 😊😍

I'm so excited about it #MewGulf💞❤️