what's gentle?

I listened contentedly as Mew recalled every event from the restaurant to a police officer. I could tell that even the officer was intimated by Mew.

When Mew explained how he had punched the one paparazzi, the officer and few others listening laughed about it. One even said that the guy deserved it.

Apparently I was worried for nothing and even if charges were filed against him,he would get off.

I don't know why I was surprised
in the least. Mew was powerful. He was determined to get the guy
for following us into the restaurant. He was filling charges against every paparazzi that had
come through the doors.

It was easy for him to get names. I mean with private investigators
at his beck and call -duh.

After an hour of chatter with different people at the station and a visit from his lawyer, we finally headed back home.

Mew turned the radio on as soon as we got into the car and neither
of us said anything to the other. I really wished that I could read minds at that moment in time.

His knuckles were turning white
as he held the stirring wheel. He was obviously still upset. I imagined that he was still thinking about what happened in the restaurant, replaying the events over and over again in his head. It really sucked because he was already having a hard time dealing with all the media attention and previous incidents and then ,BAM- a new one... I think he was way over his limit...

If someone dared to shove another camera in my face he was going to do more just punch the person in the face,he was going to pummel them to the floor " I really am sorry ,baby boy. You have to suffer like this because of who I am. Sometimes
I think you deserve be-"

"Don't you DARE finish that sentence Mew Suppasit. You know for a fact that there is no one better for me, than you!"

I was practically glaring at him.
I could feel a vein in my neck pulsing as I grew angrier just thinking about him thinking about saying something like that.

I watched his jaw tick as we pulled into our driveway and the garage door began to open.

He was beyond irritated and the tone I used with him was probably not smart. My voice was loud too, I pretty much yelled at him. No I did yell. And as we pulled up into the garage and it shut behind us, he was quickly unbuckling his seatbelt and then mine.

I knew what was coming when his hands gripped my waist and he pulled me onto him.
A groan parted his lips as soon as I grinded on the hard bulge in his pants. I would never get enough of him.

" I said 'sometimes' I thought. I never said I would let you go. There's a huge difference. I would NEVER give you up baby boy. You should know by now that I'm a selfish man when it comes to you. We've been over this ".

He didn't hesitate to pushed me up so he could pull down my jeans and briefs. He had become an expert on this action. It was hard to get around jeans. Especially in this position. Mew could do anything that he wanted with ease." What were you thinking, little one? Yelling at daddy" he thrust three fingers into my ass hole hard without preparing me, making me scream out. I shove my face into his neck. I wasn't expecting that at all. " You are always so wet , Gulf. Were you thinking about me on the drive home? It doesn't take much to have you soaking your briefs with precum. God damn, little one ".

"FUCK!" He pushed them to the knuckle inside of me,curling them. He didn't pull them back,
he just held them there, teasing me as he licked at my neck and ear.

"Fuck is right . I'm going to fuck the shit out of you ,baby. That's exactly what you want , isn't it?"
I cried out in protest as he pulled
his fingers out of me.

He laid his forehead against mine. I looked up into his peircing eyes they were always so intense. He could see right into my soul,read me like a fucking book. There was nothing that he didn't know about me.

Again he caught me off guard as he slipped one of the fingers that had been inside of me , through my lips. At that exact moment, he buried himself balls deep inside of me. I screamed around his fingers and he pushed it further back, making me gag.

" You're so warm ,little boy . So warm and still so tight. After all of the times I've been inside of you." He pulled his finger and his dick out at the same time and pushed them back in at the same time. Again I gagged, feeling tears prick my eyes.

" Awwww ,baby boy ". I furrowed my brows at him and gently ran my teeth against the skin of his finger. He growled, taking it out.
And then he did something that had me clenching hard around his cock. He stuck the same finger into his mouth, sucking the remnants of my mouth off of it.
" You taste so good, everywhere".
As his hips thrust upwards, I had to throw out my arms and grab the seat hard for balance. He was using all his damn strength to fuck me.

He reached down, reclining the seat and then flipped us around in a heartbeat. I squealed as my back hit the seat. He chuckled, pecking my lips .

His hands grabbed under my knees and quickly pushed my legs up over my shoulders. It was a hard position, I didn't expect it to be possible, while on a seat.

Mew loved my feet over my head. He loved me as open as he could get me. When I was at his full mercy and he could slide his cock as deep as it would go. And deep it went.

" Scream, little boy ". He knew that if he let go of my legs I'd keep them put . It took practice
but I made it perfect.

Pulling out to the tip, he pumped himself back in and just as I was about to scream he wrapped his thick ,long fingers around my throat and squeezed.

My eyes rolled back into my head
and I felt his tongue dance across my lips ." Having some trouble, sweetheart?" I arched my back against him and he loosened his hold but thrust in harder,deeper. "I said ,scream for daddy".

Before I could make any form of protest he let go of my throat and forced me to scream. He angled himself just right to fucking smashed the hell out of my g-spot
over and over again.

He knew exactly where it was and he loved to tease me with it. I could help but growl at him. Again he chuckled, obviously amused by my frustration and stop with the direct hits. Instead, he slowed down tremendously.

And then he pulled out and began to run the tip of his dick to my crown head glistening with precum in the gentlest circles.

"Oh God!"

"No, little one-
MEW or DADDY".

"P-please don't ... Do. This ." I barely had the breath to speak. He worked me up to desperation.
I needed him to make me cum. The orgasms he gave me were like gifts from God...

To
Be
Continued 😜😝✌️!!!

I won't let you have your orgasms in reading too 😜
..
..

..

Hit the star below 😍 thanks for the votes 🙏

And
Because
I
Had
Many
Reads
Few
Votes
This is your punishment 😹🙈 (evil laugh)...