GENTLE💖

The first thing I noticed when I felt my body start to wake up was the aching all throughout it .
I was sore from my neck all the way down to my toes. Not only
was I sore but I was stiff.
I let out a groan as I slowly opened my eyes to semi bright,
sun field room.

When my eyes finally adjusted enough so that I could look around , I immediately caught
Mew's attention. He was standing by the window with a cup of what I assumed to be coffee in his hand.

He quickly walked over to the bed and sat the mug down on the side table before gently sitting next to me.

He reached out and placed a hand on my head ,gently stroking my hair. I sighed in content.

As I looked up at his face,I could see that his eyes were filled with intense emotion. Sadness. His jaw clenched as I tried to sit up and he shook his head .

"No,baby ...lay down. You need all the rest you can get. I was so worried about you after you passed out . I shouldn't have been so rough. I could have really hurt you. I was upset and you didn't deserve that.

"N-no ,I'm fine. I swear... I really enjoyed what Happened..."
I could feel my cheeks heat up and I knew I was blushing. It could caused Mew to grin softly
and let out a chuckle. I tried to sit up again and let out a groan as
my stomach cramped.

He put his arms around me and he kissed my neck as he carefully pulled me against his chest.

"You're not fine Gulf. I'm guessing your whole body hurts? You still aren't used to how ...intense I can be... I need to be more careful with your body.
You passed out ,baby. It was too much. I'm going to run you a nice bath ,ok? Just lay here and I'll come out and bring you over to the bathroom".

I just nodded as he lay me back down on the bed and kissed my forehead.
He was always apologizing for how rough he was and he didn't need to. I wish that he would just accept that I liked it rough.

As I watched him get up and go inside the bathroom ,I bit my lip.
At that moment I felt my ass stinged and i winced. Oh... I forgot about that again. Even though I was in pain now ,it was so worth it. Laying on Mew's lap as he slapped me over and over ...I clenched my thighs as I thought about him doing it again.

Although my body ache and protested even the slightest movement,I wanted him- bad.
But I highly doubt it he would touch me that way right now. He felt terrible for being 'too rough' and Making me pass out.

I was in complete bliss when I did, even though I felt overwhelm. I had told many times before I wanted him to be as rough as he could possibly be.
I didn't want him to hold back. Not ever.

I wanted him to be himself with me. Not just because I liked it but because I wanted him to be fully satisfied all the time. I could handle it. I wondered if he had ever made anyone else passed out like I ever had. I had the urge to ask him...

He was still my first,I had never been with anyone else intimately but I highly doubted anyone could do me like he did.

Where did any women or even a man that could last the entire time he took out his emotions on them?he was upset because of what had happened and he was punishing me.

I knew that sex was one of his outlets.

Just then Mew walked back out and lifted me from the bed,cradling me in his arms as he brought into the bathroom. I leaned my cheek against his chest and inhaled deeply.
After laying me in the water, he slid off his grey sweatpants and got in behind me. His legs wrapped around mine as my back now against his chest.

God. This felt like heaven. His hands moved carefully Along my belly after he lathered them up with soft." Aw baby..." They moved to the inside of my thighs and I jerked back against him. He was so close...so close to where I wanted him to touch me.