chapter-19

After two days

In two part of the world two type preparation held one side destroying someone and other side for marriage a new beginning .

In NYC

Ahahana ,Aruhi and Saniya are packing for temporary settlement India or may be Trip for India yesterday they for shopping
and buy many dress according to indian weather and traditional as they have to stay there for months or year until there business will not sattle . They were helping each other for packing in meanwhile .

I think your husbands are going to Seattle india and the three brothers are cooking something they even didn't tell me . said saniya 

Truth say I also feel something like that when today I joined as the lawyer I am checking some legal documents thats are totally different which policy they use there that are totally different .told Aruhi

Oh you two are over thinking  if there anything necessary to tell us they will told us . now do the packing quickly tomorrow will flight and we have many preparation . said Ahahana

Then a servant come and said mam sir told he want everyone together on lanch time .

Ahahana ok we will be you go . the servent went away .

Sanaya :if we are not present on lanch time together they are the one who are absence .

Aruhi support her and Ahahan smile see their childish act  .

In Rajasthan today is marriage Arhaan and Ahaan and tomorrow is reception in Delhi . marriage function is kept only for
relatives and friends  no media and journalist are allowed .

The whole Rathore palace decorated royally as today  it's princes marrage After 25 years today a marriage ceremony held so they happiness of the people no bounds and also today is going to passing the kind and queen title to Arhaan and Sanaya  so happiness become double .

The brides and glooms getting ready for wedging .

After some times they are called for ritules.

Their arrites are like royal Prince and princes .

After completing all  rulars  they declared husbands and wives .

Than the ritules for becoming next king and queen for Arhaan and Shanaya

But the priest stop saying king you know its ritules from your forefathers that you can't declared Prince Arhaan as king because prince Abhimanyu's son is first born .

King :His father left the throne himself than how he become heir is this kingdom and also he is dead

King his father left the thron not his son and it in this kingdom ritules that the first born will called heir and if he dead you have to give him the place of crown prince and place his title  otherwise Prince cannot declared the king .

King : ok I am ready to give him the place but being as king not his grandfather .

Listen this Mrs Rathore , Arhaan and Ahaan eyes filled with tears as at last being king he accept him as heir .

But We don't have any picture of him but cut by Ahaan  I have bhai sa picture in papas Album .

King look at him and said to bring it . Ahaan went and bring a picture of 5 years old boy  rular happened and declared the dead crown prince . So the next prince will be the king .

And than the Arhaan and Shanya  declared king and queen .

Ahraan in thought  - bhai sa you always be with us its your position but I have to take I never want it  I never saw you but I know if you alive you will become a great king . as far as papa always says  you always protect me like bade paa protect him you leave your brothers alone . In childhood  I always carving for elder brother and want to meet you but After one days of maa  papa's death got the news of all death . I miss you all today .

Ahaan POV

grandma always cry for her sons and grandson . When they come here to meet them papa asked bahi saa picture and in childhood when papa told about him papa give the picture to me he was our elder brother  and me and bhai always consider him our bhai sa that why I called bhai as bhai.