Chapter -49

After a heated argument with Rathore Rajveer Arora with his family come back to their home .

Divya angry go towards her room and started shouting like a manic .

Listening shouting Rajveer and Anjali run towards her room .

Divya herself shouting : How dare they ? How dare they to insults me ? I am Divya Arora Singh nobody can disrespect me and they dare to disrespect me and my daughter I wouldn't leave them ?

Rajveer : Nothing can happened by shouting here Divya . I thought I made great relationship with Rathore that may be what happened he always support me but He shout on me for that AR .

Anjali : And you know who is the reason ? It's Aahaha and Aruhi . As the AR is the Son-in-law of them . Otherwise that old hung never make you out from this project .

Rajveer : You don't know Anjali . Avinash Rathore don't forgave backstabber . But if not AR ,  Avinash never came to know about our fruad .

Divya : I always know that Abantika's daughter will be my distraction . First for her that old hung got ready to forgave Abhimanyu and now for her son-in-law he first time shouting on us .
Don't worry Abantika till now nobody can be save after insulting me , if I not made your daughter widow and that Rathore clan heirless then My name also Abantika Arora Singh .
Dad now time come to take action against Rathore and smile evily

Rajveer : our plan is ready we only waiting for good time for attack .

Divya and Anjali smile evily .

Otherside at Newyork

Ayan : Saniya , Are you sure you will go alone .

Saniya : yes , I will go there alone , Ayan . After hearing all these I can stay here . You also can't go there immediately  for here bussiness , so I think I should go there .

Ayan : Ok but be careful . They can attack us from any side . Always be careful .

Saniya : I am not child Ayan . Don't behave like Armaan bhai . I always think how Aahaha di( sister-in-law )
tolerate him .

Ayan : Do you think she has any options .

Saniya : Yes just like me .

Ayan : As far as I know you are going to die for marry me .

Saniya : very fanny . Now booked my ticket .

Ayan smile seeing his wife childish act .

At AR empire India

Armaan order to get all the details about Arora industry .

Aditiya : Bhai(elder brother) , Are you sure about this plan .

Armaan : I hundred percent sure . I am also sure that they will attack on us .  Do one thing Make Aahaha and Aruhi's security tight  nobody should not get close to them with out cheak up .

Aditiya : not only them Saniya also coming  that also alone .

Armaan :  Ok , make sure our security team received her from airport .

Aditiya : Ok I will made sure everything .
And one more think do you think Rathores are also in danger .

Armaan : He is the CM of the state Adi , he has enough security from government  And other than  his own security is exceptional  so you no need to worry about them .

Adi : I just telling you why will I worry for them .

Said that he took leave from the cabin and go to his own cabin .