Chapter -33

In AR mansion .

In morning everyone gossiping on hall and today Ahahana making breakfast as today is Sunday .
Than a email notification come to saniya's phone .

Saniya : guys breaking news on the TV

And than Aruhi on the tv and there is a breaking news that the xyz hospital seal for many illegal work and police raid the hospital and many doctor got arrested .

Aruhi staring at Aditiya and Armaan

Adi : why are look at us like that we did not do it .

Aruhi : Than who did this .

Adi : How did I know it ?

Aruhi : I don't believe your talk

Saniya : And it's your policy that everyone learn lesson who try to harm your family

Adi : that's not mean we did this you ladies are unbelievable .
Said that they went to garden

Aruhi : now he started to tell lie and I hate that things now I have to teach them lesson .

Ahahana : Aru why they lied to us they didn't do it .

said that she went to kitchen again

Now also he can help me wait said that she took out her phone and dial a number .

On the other side AR palace NYC

Aruhi : Ayan how can I  teach your  to your brother good lesson  he lie to me

Listening this Ayan who drinking water choked it any how he composed it and look shocked

Ayan : wha....t are you asking . What Adi bhai do now

Aruhi : you tell me I need some good idea and don't you say me like Ahahana di my brother never do this type dialogue because they do .
And my husband started it you know I forbid him do something but he do it and now didn't accept it now give me idea quickly otherwise I have to phone someone else to take idea .

Ayan started the phone like other side person is mad than
Aruhi bhabi say me clearly what happened why are you angry .

Aruhi : he is telling lie to me now I need Idea to teach him good lesson .

Ayan : but you should asked him clearly .

Aruhi : Don't support him if you didn't give me some idea than I have a good idea I should break his leg and whole time bed rest then he understand the punishment of telling lie .

He widened his eyes listening this than he heard a voice you break my leg ever see your height and with whom are you talk.

Aruhi : you shut your mouth . and started telling what happened to Phone .

Other side phone Ayan face plam himselves .

AYAN : Aruhi bhabi listen to me he was telling truth and its Rathore's doing .

Aruhi : what . now I am gone .
Said that she kept the phone .

In AR mansion .

Ayan: I am fill pity on her husband .

And started laughing
She behave just like child what my brother do now .