28. You Know You Love Me

• 7th December, 1998, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry •

Percy's hand moved swiftly as she scratched her quill on her parchment rapidly, only pausing to fill it with ink from time to time to continue writing. Her attention was solely on the assignment she was working on. She had to hand it over that evening, or she would have to skip her Quidditch practice and she did not want Finch-fletchly at her throat.

A misty image appeared above the ravenette's read that cleared to show the image of the demigods at Camp Half-blood. They were quite surprised to see the daughter of Poseidon writing furiously. Her quill moving back and forth. They exchanged mischievous looks, and they knew what to do.

"PERCY!" They screamed.

The Hufflepuff jumped and her chair titled and she found herself on the floor. She let out a groan when she felt her head throb because of the hit. "Fucking Salazar's serpents." She grumbled.

Her curses were drowned by the laughter from the Iris Message. She stood up shakily and dusted her robes. She lifted the chair and pushed it near her desk. She sat on the chair and glared at the others who were trying hard to stifle their giggles.

"We're so sorry! We didn't mean to startle you!" Grover bleated, his eyes shining in laughter.

"You guys better be." She couldn't suppress the smile that formed at the sight of her friends.

"How's everything?" Piper asked.

"Amazing." She grinned. "There?"

"Good,"

"But we do miss our main target."

She rolled her eyes at the identical brothers. She picked up her quill and continued writing, she really had to get it done.

"What're you doing?"

"My astronomy essay. I've to hand it in today or I'll miss Quidditch practice." Her eyes didn't leave the parchment as she answered Katie's question.

"Quidditch?"

"It's a wizarding sport. Quite alike to soccer but played on broomsticks."

"That means you should fly! Percy, what if Zeus strikes you down?!"

"Don't worry, G-man." She waved him off. "This is Hecate's domain, he wouldn't do it as I'm not exactly in his domain."

"What's Quidditch again?" Leo questioned, his eyes sparked with curiosity.

She finished off the last sentence and left her quill on the parchment. It was going to be a long talk. She spent the next few minutes to get the demigods understand the wizarding sport.