39- Wrench

"Easy there Jin, keep breathing

"Easy there Jin, keep breathing." Hoseok called softly, holding Jin's shoulders carefully and trying to pull up on a sitting stance, which was surprisingly causing Jin so much pain.

He was breathing heavily under his mask, his hand gripping tight of the hospital shirt covering his left chest and eyes tightly shut and tearing fat drops.

"You can do it Jin, keep it together." Namjoon kept telling, in order to support his brother while holding his other hand.

"Is it normal that he's in so much pain?" Yunji asked Hoseok who was still trying his best not to hurt the younger. "It's a little scary..."

"I just took some wires off his body and injected him with medicine, so yeah it's totally normal that his body and heart are hurting him now." He answered, his eyes not leaving Jin's sight. "Don't worry."

It thankfully didn't take more than few more minutes before the doctor was able to stabilize Jin sat, his back leaning on the pillow, his pain immediately vanished as soon as his body finally rested limp with no pressure pulling it.

Few days passed since they found out about Jin's awakening, and things were fortunately getting slowly better. Jin's ability in moving and talking improved a lot, he was able to focus way better. There was one thing left to complete: relearn to walk, only if he still had the strength for that.

"Can I?" Yunji asked, looking at Jin while extending her arms to him, asking for a first hug since a year. She was happy to earn a small nod from him and a smile.

She approached him, slid her arms over his slowly and slightly pulling him to her chest. Her heart fluttered- no, it got wings and flew around inside her rib cage, if that's too hard to imagine, it was dancing.

It was her first time experiencing this feeling since a very long time in which she thought that she'd never experience again. She still had enough consciousness to feel his arms weakly wrapping around her waist, not able to hug as tight as they wanted. Before she knew it, her hand reached out to his head, ruffling his dark fluffy hair and running her fingers in it.

Jin never felt it before, to lean your head on your love's chest, with their hand on it. He couldn't help but smile when he felt her lips pecking on his head.

"I missed you." She whispered. "I was afraid I'd never see you again..."

"I'm sorry for scaring you." He whispered in return to her, making her want to jump with happiness.

"Don't apologize, you went through enough, it's not for you to apologize for what's happening." She answered as calmly as she could.

The hug remained silent for few more minutes before Yunji put her lover back on his position.

"How are you feeling Jin?" Asked Namjoon, hand on his brother's head, his voice filled with concern.

"Way better, hyung." The younger smiled at him, then looked over to Yunji again. "I'm quite surprised to see you here."