5- Hoseok

Mrs

  Mrs. Kim, panicking, refused strongly to let them take Seokjin to the car in that cold weather, her husband couldn't argue as the cold could worsen his condition.

  Namjoon hurried to wrap a thick coat around his cold body and without waiting, his father carried him again.

"Namjoon, did he skip the sport lesson today?" Mr. Kim asked, his voice holding all the seriousness of the world.

"No..." Namjoon murmured, unable to look away from the unconscious Seokjin.

"Did he sleep at lunch?"

"No."

"No wonder he's been looking so tired..." With a shaken voice did the worried mother speak.

  Except the previous short conversation, the fast car ride was silent. No sound heard excluding Seokjin painful wheezes which have grown slower.

  Mr. Kim had his hands tight clasped on the steering wheel, driving as fast as possible. His wife anxiously played with her fingers and tapped her feet, letting nervous sighs from time to time. While Namjoon couldn't stop staring at his little brother's slightly open eyes, hoping to see his hazels move even a bit.

  When finally the family made it to the hospital where their friend worked, Seokjin was again scooped into his father's arms and rushed towards the building.

  A nurse flinched from the family's sudden burst in, a motionless young man in the father's arms.

"Where's Hoseok?!" The latter asked her in a rush.

"Doctor Jung, we need you here!" She shouted in the corridor, loud enough to be heard from other side. She then turned back to them, recognising the pale unconscious one as it wasn't at all her first time at his sight.

  It was only a few seconds before a tall, sandy-blond man in a long clean white doctor apron, merged from the corridor, approaching Mr. Kim and fastening his pace as soon as he recognised his friend and saw Seokjin in his arms.

"Put him on the stretcher." The doctor told calmly, pointing to a stretcher sitting in the corner and went to grab some tools none of them were unfamiliar to Namjoon's sight. "What happened?"

  He asked calmly, his question not directed to any specific person, after Seokjin was limp on the said stretcher. Without waiting for the answer from anyone he put himself to work by starting with adjusting an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, his act followed by the sound of a deep inhale coming from the young man down his sight.

"We were about to play video games and he went to grab the snacks but he passed out on his way back." Namjoon answered the question they almost forgot was asked, starting to feel slightly better with his brother's breath already starting to even.

"I see, it seems like a pretty bad seizure." Hoseok commented sternly, proceeding with his work. "I'll make sure he'll be fine."

  Next occurrence was the serious doctor pushing the stretcher inside, a few nurses following him, leaving the anxious family waiting in the waiting lobby.