29- Lost Gem

"Excuse me miss

"Excuse me miss..."

  The girl turned around right before leaving the hospital, only to see the man she saw earlier which got her surprised.

Why would he talk to her?

"Y-Yeah?" She smiled and stood near him politely.

"Have you seen a doctor nearby?" He asked, his face pale and lips trembling.

"Jung Hoseok?"

"O-Oh you know him? Oh I mean... yes..."

"I saw him go to the third floor."

"Thank you so much." The woman next to him mumbled tiredly. "We're sorry for our behaviour towards you we might be a bit abrupt, we just visited someone precious to us and they're not in their best condition."

"I know...." Yunji said and lowered her head, thinking about visiting him again. "I know who you are too and I'm also here for Jin..."

"Wait how do you know my brother?" Seokjung asked with a frown, with his wife looking at her, confusion taking over her face.

"I'm Yunji." She smiled. "I'm sure he talked to you about me, I talked to you once Eonnie*."

* Eonnie (언니) : A Korean term for females which means "big sister", and it is also used as a respectful term to call an older female.

"Yunji?!" Sangmi exclaimed. "That's you?!"

"Why are you still here?" The man asked calmly, hiding his excitement and confusion. "I thought you already left-"

 "You too think that I'll leave him for such reason?"

  Suddenly and without anyone expecting, Yunji's hands were in the woman's warm ones, and her eyes were already tearing again.

"Thank you you're such an angel! You don't imagine how happy Jin will be when he find you're still here for him!" Sangmi exclaimed, and seemed to be very happy.

"That's a first one..." Seokjung said then bowed to Yunji. "Thank you for being loyal to my brother despite his sickness."

"You guys really don't need to thank me for anything, it's my job to stay by his side."

"Sadly, not everyone have your logic."

"I know."

"Yunji-ah can we exchange numbers?" Sangmi asked, taking her phone out. "I'd like us to keep in touch."

"Sure, Eonnie."

____________________

"Jungkook-ah surprise!" A female shout echoed in the hospital room.

"Mom!!" Jungkook exclaimed happily at who pulled her tightly to her embrace. "I missed you mom!!!"

"Oh my dear me too!!!" The mother almost crushed her only son's body with the strength of her arms.