25- Regret

"Namjoon! Namjoon!" Yunji screamed in the phone as soon as she heard the line picking up

"Yunji calm down!" The boy from the other line said. "Take a breath and speak slowly, what's wrong?"

"N-Namjoon... You need to come here fast!" She kept screaming as if he didn't say anything. "Please hurry up!"

  The girl was crying very hard on the floor, her hands shaking so much that she almost dropped her phone several times. The wall next to her and the floor underneath her covered in blood splatters. Her hand on her mouth as she cried rivers and let out a choked sob each second.

"What happened Yunji? You're scaring me..." Namjoon asked nervously from the other line.

"Jin..."

"What happened to him?!" The guy was now so close to yelling as soon as he heard his brother's name.

"I don't know... I-I really d-don't!" She sobbed loudly. "He... He was right here and suddenly he collapsed and started to cough blood... then he passed out... I really really don't know what's wrong with him!"

  It felt like if Namjoon's heart stopped beating there, his face paled and his breaths quickened, his lips started to tremble as he was trying to keep calm and his eyes were getting shiny and teary, cold chills slid down his whole body.

"I really don't know Namjoon... I'm so sorry..." Yunji cried after noticing his silence and knowing that he surely felt devastated at news about his brother.

"I'm coming..." He said while wiping his tears away, knowing that it wasn't the time for crying and he needed to act fast instead, while running inside the store to tell his mother to go home immediately. "Where is he now?"

"Yoongi took him to the hospital... I don't know anything else..." She sobbed.

"Where are you?!" He asked, still rushing among the crowd, not even aware that she mentioned the person he hated the most.

"His house..."

"Any news?"

"Nothing..."

"Stay there, I'm coming right now..."

"Please hurry..."

______________

  People were whispering around him and shooting him weird looks, some of them worried, some others surprised and shocked, some confused, and without mentioning those who looked at him from up to toe.

  But Yoongi didn't care even for a second, he never cared about others' opinions anyway, and ran as fast as he could, carefully holding Jin his arms.

  Although he hated him more than anyone else, yet something was pushing him to help him, something deep inside his cold heart.

Why should he hate him so much? What did he do?

Oh right... he killed his parents...

But... wasn't that an accident? Why was he blaming Jin?