15- Date

"Hi Seokjin

"Hi Seokjin." Yunji greeted, standing in front of her secret love, just as he was getting out of school. School that day ended in a blink to Seokjin's liking, and meeting Yunji was the last thing he wanted, especially after what happened. But, it was apparently something inevitable that had to face.

"Oh hey Yunji, how are you?" He greeted back with a smile.

"I'm good." She answered then stared at him. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes much better, the doctor said it was just result of exhaustion accumulated because of the sickness." Seokjin lied again, enduring his regrets for the sake of his secret and not telling her the truth behind all of his accidents yet.

"I'm very glad that it ended well." She smiled. "And that you thought of seeing a doctor, it could have been worse."

"Yes thankfully." He said, feeling even worse for lying countless times. "So..."

"Is it true?"

  He heard the girl's voice going hesitant and sort of serious, which was enough to confuse him. Two seconds ago, she was happy.

"Huh?"

"What Yoongi did?"

  Seokjin felt his heart dropping to the ground. He had completely forgot the fact Yunji knew about what Yoongi was doing to him. His smile faded as he looked away quickly and remained silent.

"It is..." Yunji mumbled, lowering her head and realising that it was true and that she made the young man in front of her uncomfortable, then looked back at him. "I'm sorry... Let's not talk about it."

"Don't hate him because of me." Seokjin spoke in a low voice. "He has his reasons to do those... Things."

  Of course, his words made Yunji frown, her who didn't expected him to defend him.

"I don't hate him but I'm disappointed. I never expected him to do that, even if he had his reasons." Yunji said, showing Seokjin that his logic was just wrong.

  Not as if he didn't know.

"How about we talk about something else." Yunji tried to lighten the mood as she noticed her crush being uncomfortable with the current topic.

"Yeah..." Seokjin whispered with a nod, realising later that they had nothing to talk about as both went silent.

"Hmm... do you listen to music?"

"Yes a lot."

"Oh me too-"

  To be honest with herself, Yunji's plan was to confess her feelings to Seokjin but was also so nervous of his reaction. She had spent the whole night writing the dialogue which consisted of:

- What she should say, exactly.

- How to slowly get into the topic.

- Every single possible reaction she could get from him.