21- Give Up

"Let's break up

"Let's break up."

  The stroke fell on the other's mind and heart.

"W-What?!" Yunji stuttered with a low voice, not believing that her ears were hearing right.

  Standing in front of him, wearing her prettiest dress, shocked and her heart beating crazily after hearing what her boyfriend said.

"As you heard..." Jin replied coldly, no usual cute chubby smile on his face, no usual cute red cheeks and ears, no usual shining big loving eyes, no usual love and affection on his face.

  He was so different from what Yunji knew, he looked darkly serious.

  His face was pale, his hair was messy and his eyes were dark.

  He hit her with his words as soon as she asked if he was okay after seeing his state.

  It was still a stupid question even if he didn't mention it, as he looked as if he had just went through a war.

"What are you saying??? Are you joking?" She yelled, tears starting to fill her eyes. "Please tell me this is a prank!"

"Do I look like I'm joking?!" Jin shouted at her, for the first ever since they met, it was the first time Jin yelled at Yunji. It made her heart break. "Do I look like I'm in mood for pranks?!"

  Months and months, more than a year passed, Jin and Yunji's relationship kept getting better and the two kept becoming closer and closer, the love between them kept going deeper and deeper.

  They were a perfect couple, that was what Yunji thought. They loved each other crazy, they talked all the time, they would go out everyday, they never fought or faced any troubles. What could possibly go wrong?

But a breakup?

  Yunji had tried her best to be the perfect one for him, only to get this? A breakup?

  She was ready for anything when he mentioned something about bad news, anything except for a breakup. It fell hard like a stroke on her head and she just didn't want to believe it was happening.

"What are you saying Jin?! Where did all our memories go? Huh? Tell me?! We promised to stay with each other forever! Why are you doing this now?" Yunji sobbed while trying to talk as softly as she could, not wanting to increase his anger.

"Just accept it Yunji, I'm not turning back on my decision." Jin's voice was unusually dark, as it calmed down a bit.

"But w-why?!"

"I-I... I don't love you anymore..." Jin mumbled and looked away from Yunji, not daring to meet her eyes after such a sinful lie.

  Oh how hard it was for him to say that, he was having a hard time holding himself back from collapsing. Painful, too painful, his chest was hurting too much. Jin was two fingers close to  scream his heart out and curl up on himself from the pain.