20- Reality Pt2: Behind The Mask

Special angst chapter, read at you own risk

Trigger Warning

Saturday night

Namjoon woke up to a loud wheezing and heavy annoying panting sound, he groaned and pulled his pillow over his head trying to sleep and ignore the noise.

However the sound didn't stop, until he realized what it could be.

He jolted his eyes open and quickly got up from his bed and rushed to his brother's bed, only to see him laying there panting, his breaths coming out in loud wheezes. He groaned loudly as if he was in do much pain, also drenched in sweat, curled up on himself and his limbs twitched violently.

"Jin... Jin..." Namjoon called while shaking his brother lightly. "Wake up... you're having a nightmare... wake up Jin..."

Suddenly, the youngest's eyes jolted wide open and he gasped loudly, making Namjoon step back in surprise.

He looked around vigorously while his eyes were moving in all directions nonstop.

"Jin! Jin can you hear me?!" Namjoon called in panic while shaking his brother who was trembling like a leaf.

"Hyung... Please... Don't leave me... Don't leave me too... Please hyung I'm begging you..." The younger kept pleading hardly between his coughs and wheezy breathes while a tear escaped his eye, as he gripped his hyung's shirt with shaking hands, so tight almost ripping it. "D-Don't..."

"I'm here Jin, I promise I won't leave you, I'll never leave you!" Namjoon reassured while holding Jin tight, trying to calm him down.

"Please..."

Jin coughed very hard and started to seize and have even more serious breathing difficulties, while Namjoon was rushing to find the pills in the drawers.

"What's going on in here-" Mrs. Kim nagged while coming in with her husband, and was cut off by her eyes catching sight of the situation. "Y-Yah... What happened here?"

"Isn't it obvious?!" Namjoon shouted at them then looked at his seizing brother who was barely able to breath. "I'm looking for his pills!"

Yes, it indeed was quite obvious. Jin was shaking, coughing and screaming, his hand gripping his own chest, and his body thrashing and fighting for oxygen, there was obviously something wrong with him.

"Where are those f*cking pills?!" Namjoon growled in fury, tears falling from the corner of his eyes, terrified of seeing his brother die before he could save him.

"They're in my room... and don't swear." Mrs. Kim said shakily.

Barely as she finished his words, Namjoon ran to his parents' room followed by his father, while his mother tried to calm the youngest down.