26- Bitter Truth

"Yoongi!" A girl screamed from inside the hall and Yoongi lifted his head to see her running figure

"Yuna?" He questioned while looking at her panicking face and her eyes which were starting to shed tears.

"What happened to Jin? Why is he like this? Why are they getting him ready for surgery?" She asked half of the questions she had in mind all at once.

"Long story short... I don't know either..." Yoongi replied with his cold tone, not having the audacity of lifting his head to her.

"It has been more than two years since he last went through such a serious surgery!" She shouted, her tears going waterfalls and her mind refusing to take in any more patience. "He keeps coughing blood! It isn't stopping! The doctors are getting confused! His vitals are dropping so fast and nothing is working!"

"His vitals are what?!" Yoongi jolted up from his seat, his eyes wide and filled with shock.

"His heart is barely beating and he's hardly breathing, the breathing mask isn't helping him, if the oxygen tube doesn't work they'll have to revive him with defibrillators."

  Yoongi gulped as he looked at the void, eyes wide, lips starting to tremble, and he sat down.

"Y-Yoongi..." She talked lowly this time. "I-"

"Shut up! He will survive!" Yoongi stuttered, not being able to get rid of that lump in his throat not matter how many times he swallowed. "He won't need to be revived."

"Let's hope you're right..." That was all the girl could say in return.

  Yoongi could hear the doctors from inside shouting and screaming words he couldn't understand well but he could detect how many times they shouted the word "quickly".

  That was hell to Yoongi, he had never felt so guilty and horrible in his entire life.

  Beating up someone with heart problems just because of a false accusation... Yeah that was far from being something he would feel okay about.

  Yoongi needed to admit that Jin had never ever done anything bad to him.

  He wasn't even angry at Jin for punching him earlier that day - more like few minutes ago -, the younger went through way worse than that and all he did back then was finally fighting back.

  Loud running footsteps were heard near the entrance, well that was few seconds before three people were already inside.

"Oh god no..." He heard the woman mumble before running inside the corridor, not giving any attention to anyone.

"Yoongi..." The girl with puffy eyes called him softly after seeing him in that state but the other didn't care at all and dashed to him angrily.

"What the f*ck did you do to him again?!" He screamed at his face while grabbing his collar tight.