18- Doubts

Feeling drained of energy, Seokjin acted fast and sat down on a chair next to a small table, watched his friends dancing and having fun with a smile

"Seokjin won't you dance with us?" Yuna asked, approaching her friend.

"No I'm tired..." He whispered, eyes closed.

"Are you alright? You look pale." Yuna worried, while grabbing his shoulder. "Shall I get you anything??"

"No no, Yuna I'm fine." He reassured with a smile. "I just got a bit tired from dancing."

"Oh I see..." The girl mumbled. "Call me if you need anything."

"Thanks Yuna. And also, don't tell Yunji about it... I don't want her to get worried."

"Alright."

  Just as Yuna went back to the dance floor, Seokjin looked around and was surprised to find a glass of orange juice on the table.

  He was ready to swear that the table was empty and it had nothing on it just few minutes ago, and thought it was probably someone who left his drink there to have it later. But all thoughts and possibilities vanished when he found the paper on the same table just under his nose.

'Have the drink, you'll feel better...'

  Not knowing nor even doubting a second that he was being watched closely, he sipped the juice quietly.

________________

"The party was amazing, it's been a while I haven't ate all that." Yoongi talked happily while rubbing his belly, while they were getting ready to go home as it was already 2am.

"Today was so much fun." Seokjin said while looking at Namjoon with a satisfied smile.

"Yes, thank you for inviting us Yuna." The latter said and the two boys bowed down to her.

"Oh come on boys, no need to thank me nor bow to me." Yuna exclaimed and laughed. "What are friends made for?"

"Thank you though, bestie." Yunji cheered softly and hugged her best friend, making Seokjin's heart flutter.

"You had fun right?" Yuna talked while crossing her arms. "That's all that matters."

"You really are so nice." Yoongi said with a big smile while taking out his phone. "How about we take a selfie?"

"Yes!" Everybody cheered.

  Yoongi raised his phone to take the selfie from above. Yuna, Yunji and Namjoon stood up in line behind him. Just as he was about to take the first shot when he noticed Seokjin's absence in the camera.

  An unknown reason pushed him to weirdly care about having Seokjin's face in his picture, he didn't know why he wanted to creat memories with him, but he didn't care about reasons and only did what he felt like.