34- Fixed?

"Seokjin-ah how many times should I remind you not to run?! You're hurting yourself!" Mrs

"Seokjin-ah how many times should I remind you not to run?! You're hurting yourself!" Mrs. Kim scolded the child who was running behind his best friend, but the latter didn't give her any attention and kept running. "Oh God you really don't wanna recover do you?"

  She got tired of running behind him in order to protect him from his bad health but what can you do when he's out of control and drifted with the desire to play and run around.

"Namjoon wait up-" Seokjin tried to call when he felt his chest getting tighter and painful but soon was drown in his sick coughing and weakly dropped to the floor.

"Jin!" Namjoon ran back to him along with his mother who quickly took him in her arms.

"See Seokjin? What have I told you?" She scolded while carrying him and walking with him back inside, then laid him on the bed and started the treatment the doctor described to them just in case. "You should listen to me more, okay?!"

"Y-Yes... Mrs... Kim..." He struggled, his forehead starting to sweat fat drips while he kept coughing. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay dear, now breath with me..." Her eyes softened seeing his small figure having a hard time to breath and talk, she was thankful that what he was having wasn't at all close to a heart attack.

"Yes..."

"There there, you're fine sweetheart." She smiled at him while Namjoon quietly sat next to him. "When you feel better go change yourself, your grandparents will not take long to come. You can go to the garden with Namjoon later."

  As Seokjin smiled and closed his eyes, Mrs. Kim left the room to make lunch in the kitchen, leaving her son with Seokjin to look after him so nothing would happen to him.

  Yes... his grandparents were coming to take him that day, that's why Seokjin was spending so much time with Namjoon.

  He finally got used to his family's total absence, after two months of his hyung and Noona's departure.

  Everything was going well...

_____________________

"How do you like the donuts?" Asked Jungkook the girl who was eating the donuts that he asked his parents to bring for him. "Red and yellow colors, just like you like them."

(Only Demon Slayer fans will understand)

"Delicious... it's been a while I haven't eaten with someone by my side so it feels good."

  Her words made him smile and chuckle.

"Happy to hear you like my company."

  A long silence occurred, that kind of silence were you'd want to say something but you can't think of any topic in mind.

  At least, there was that one topic which they could still talk about.

"Taehee..." He started it, knowing well she was also thinking about the same topic.